Villain Gaming Listings

Late to the discussion - I see a green spot on the second book (third photo), but dont see the spot on the other books. Is this the print error you are talking about ? Is it rare or am I missing the error entirely ? Also, if this is a common error on most copies, and no additional copies are availabe for reorder, I would still like the copies I ordered.

It looks to be subtle. Many are not disclosing it on eBay. I assume 90% are just going to ignore it or not think itā€™s worth making a stink about.

So I recommend taking a close look at them either way.

We still have them of course, and I can go back through and find the best copies and fulfill peoples orders thatā€™s not a problem. However, if they are all messed up, Iā€™m hoping they either reprint or have good copies hidden somewhere to replace these.

1 Like

Just got back from my LCS. While I wasnā€™t looking to buy a copy, thanks to this thread, I did check the copies of BP3 today and all of them were damaged in the same location you pointed out Faele.

Edit: A relative of mine just let me know that his shop in a different city was also damaged the same.

1 Like

I was notified by PRH that they have submitted a replacement order so letā€™s see if the next one shows up the same way.

3 Likes

Well the news is better than nothing right?. Better than sorry no go on that replacementā€¦was thinking would they do a 3rd print for a re try at the printing?. From what I seen a few other stores post itā€™s replacements from the same stock or runā€¦Hopefully some good copies are sent outā€¦

Hopefully they are in better condition than before :pray:

2 Likes

I guess Iā€™ll ask my LCS if theyā€™re getting replacements.

Gonna double the print runā€¦.

The one copy I came across had the defect.

I bet all copies have it. Until someone proves to me it does not.

It almost looks like it would press outā€¦but pressing may also do more harm too.

1 Like

Yeah I was thinking about pressing but when I saw what happened just from the impact from shipping, it makes me wonder how fragile that portion of the cover is.

Iā€™m really not sure, I guess Iā€™ll see once we receive the replacements.

2 Likes

FOC books gonna be up today?

yessir! Iā€™ll be working on them here in a little while :wink:

1 Like

Is the punisher 1 Maleev 2nd print on this weekā€™s foc?

No. FOC is next week

1 Like

Hey Faele, will you be having an incentive package for MK Red White Blood? I will certainly take one if you do!

Sure! Remind me if I forget to post it that weekā€™s FOC :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yaā€™ll are trying to kill me today! Shipped out over 500 books so far just todayā€¦more coming! Keep those orders coming and we will keep shipping you hot books!

BTW this might delay getting new comics out, but we are still grinding away over here!

The winning shipment for best value is the following:

90x SWHRA 1
25x SWHRA 2
22x HRA Annual
15x SA 17 Stegman
10x SWCR 3 Krrsantan
1x Thor 20 second print 1:25 package
1x Timeless 1 Second Printing 1:50 package

All at cover (or less than cover) priceā€¦so you can imagine the return they will be looking at!

10 Likes

@Alana ?

Negative :wink:

We are still working through organizing a lot of back issuesā€¦and we are having an issue with the exclusive we ordered from Aftershockā€¦apparently our idea of due diligence, quality and follow up is different than theirs. Iā€™m pretty disappointed in them to say the least. Iā€™m about to file a claim with Paypal if they donā€™t get their stuff together fastā€¦they have until tomorrow.

Anyways, technically Iā€™m on ā€˜vacationā€™, but you knowā€¦been working the whole time :rofl:

2 Likes

I just got another great shipment from you. Fantastic. I have nothing but good things to say about you. Keep it up. I will keep recommending you to people and I will keep buying off you. The ā€˜Hold my Boxā€™ idea is one of the best ideas Iā€™ve seen. Thank you.

4 Likes

Spending my time here is my ā€œvacation.ā€ Getting away from it allā€¦mentally at least.

4 Likes