Villain Gaming Listings

Yessir thats the one! :wink:

1 Like

Yeah posted it in the Star wars thread yesterday. Glad its confirmed a new character.

1 Like

I was asked to add this package. Any secret variants will be distributed out to purchasers if they are available. 2 packages gets you 35% off, a 1:25 and a 1:50 ratio!

1 Like

I dont see the option for the 1:50.

I will add it automatically if two packages are ordered :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy Sunday all! Thanks for everyone’s interest in the Jabba Hutt packages, really great to see they were a hit!

I will be closing these down at around 7 PM CST today and finalizing the FOC order. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

2 Likes

@drunkwooky for the heads up on the new villain coming! Thanks! I have posted another package up for grabs and just let me know which covers you want with it!

1 Like

Correct me if I’m wrong, but with two packages, 24 copies of any combo of cover A or B and two 1:25 incentives at $100 including shipping, we’re looking at prices competitive with TFAW right?

1:25x 2 at $19.99 each= 39.98

$60.02 divided by the remaining 24 copies is about $2.50 per copy.

Just laying out the maths for those on the fence about trying Villain.

Correct my math if I’m wrong. I’m a lawyer not an accountant.

2 Likes

Several things though…

A) Villain package is probably 90% or higher chance of actually getting a variant copy
B) You’ll likely get your variant and books this century!

:wink:

5 Likes

Just put my order for SWHR #7. And added the CHU code to save 15% on it. Can’t beat that. Thank you @faele

3 Likes

Awesome! Thanks so much!

1 Like

If anyone missed out and didn’t want to pay ebay prices. Set of covers A and B.

1 Like

Good morning everyone! Just wanted to let you know that if you are looking for a specific variant package for this weeks FOC I will close it down tomorrow at the same time, around 7 pm CST. Have a great 4th of July weekend!

3 Likes

Just to let everyone know, we’ve identified an issue when combining FOC discounts with the variant package discounts. It shows everything is ok in the cart, but then at checkout it will revert both discounts. If you just send me a message in the chat box (new feature!) I can fix it and send you an invoice directly.

I’m working on fixing it with the app provider, but until then I am just giving an extra 5% on all the FOC books because thats the only way to give the 35% on the variant packages as well.

4 Likes

Ok so I’ve fixed this, apparently it was a conflict between the app and shopify’s coding. Sorry if anyone tried to check out but it works now with FOC items and the packages.

2 Likes

This week I received my first shipment of comics that I had pre-ordered through Villain Gaming. I give him an A+. Comics where packed very well. Grouped together and taped with painters tape to a cardboard surrounded by foam peanuts to ensure there was no damage. Plus the cost of shipping was not expensive. I had order about 15 comics or so. Thanks again, Jason.

So if you are looking for another source to get your comics, look no further.

1 Like

Glad they arrived safely!

1 Like

They arrived on the other day. The mail man had left it standing on the smallest side in front of my house. :unamused:

Also cool was knowing it was your package by the tape and stickers.

1 Like

Got a few of these in…only $1 above cover price if anyone is looking to grab a couple 50% of ebay prices.

Hello all! Good morning! I will be out for a few days and so any orders made today through Sunday will ship out Monday, July 12th.

Don’t worry, anything ordered yesterday up to midnight has already been shipped out this morning.

Have a good weekend!

2 Likes