Villain Gaming Listings

Well apparently I just can’t stay away! I forgot to upload the new variant packages last night, but they are up now!

Thanks all for the support!

3 Likes

Just letting everyone know I’ll be closing out FOC orders here in the next couple of hours. Thanks and enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

1 Like

I’ve just updated the variant packages for the week. Let me know if anyone has something they are interested in but its not up there. Thanks!

3 Likes

Got this back a little while ago, was pondering if I wanted to sell it or not. I’ve decided its allowed to go to a better home. Discount codes work on this product.

3 Likes

EAT THE RICH #1 (OF 5) CVR E 1:25 INCENTIVE VARIANT PACKAGE!

Since there is a 1:25 & 1:10 is the 1:10 included in the package?

Yessir. It will include a 1:25 and a 1:10. A 1:50 package (2x 1:25 packages) includes 2x1:10, 1x1:25 and the 1:50.

Hey guys, just got a couple hours left until I close down FOC for the week. Just in case ya’ll aren’t on the mailing list (or didn’t see the email), I wanted to give you a heads up. Still have a few of the 1:25 packages left which cutoff tomorrow.

Thanks! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks again. I added a few more comics today. I am trying to cut back on the comics, but I keep getting pulled back in… :smirk:

1 Like

Can’t stop Won’t stop! :rofl:

1 Like

Today I stopped at only working 8 hours. I need a break once in a while, lol.

1 Like

You want me to banish you from the forums, would that help?

3 Likes

I probably would turn into ghost or a lurker, browsing the pages but unable to say anything. But still be buying things, lol. I stopped getting ratios and just try to get pre-order long term holds.

Haha… Well, I can make it so it just redirects you to some stamp collecting website instead… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Stamps heating up sounds like a good site.

We have some preorders up for grabs for those of you who might have missed them in other places. Happy hunting!

New comics up for grabs! I’ll wait a little bit before I make my ebay listings in order to give people time to browse :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 in stock, cheaper than eBay with the variant + 12 copies of cover B (new character). Use your 10% off coupon!

2 Likes

I’m going to change the pricing to be a little more straightforward on the packages. Initially I had where if you buy 2 you get a % off, then that carried over to the single packages. This causes a bit of confusion on the price when you first look at it (if you didn’t know there was an automatic 35% off). The new pricing will just be one price, already discounted for ordering pre-FOC.

Thanks for everyone’s support and I will continue to try to offer great deals with quick / safe shipping!

9 Likes

Received my first pre order shipment from Villain Gaming and it arrived in perfect condition. I could tell time was spent packaging the comics to they would arrive in mint condition. Thank you Jason!

2 Likes

Go rate them in the report card!

1 Like