W0rldtr33

IIRC the last printing was the 8th printing that was printed like crazy. SIKTC is sure to be a completely different animal

As a side note, inside baseball stuff on running a website. Google flagged this thread as mature content. Wonder if it is because I said the woman runs around naked killing people? Because for the life of me I cannot see what is “mature”

1 Like

Naked or killing is probably fine. But, you had to use both in one sentence!!!

another one, Skottie Young store exclusive

Image exclusives and retailer incentive covers (ratio variants) never hold their value for long when it comes to Image. Always go with cover A when it comes to Image. Only buy ratio variants if you find them for cover price.

I like that Scottification of that concept. I mean, not $20-30 like, but that applies to most exclusives.

The error comics are selling. I am not buying. However, I am interested in hearing what others think.

Worldtr33 #1 Hot Missprint error

I don’t know the protocol for recalled books. Is this an honor system or rip the cover off? A few shops were selling them, but who knows how many shops are holding on to stacks and will put them out on the 4/26 release. I bought a handful just in case while they were cheap.

Never pay over cover for a error or recalled book, especially a indie. You’re just throwing your money away.

4 Likes

Im always going to think buying error covers or misprints so dumb. Why pay a premium for whats essentially a defective product? And with 8 million covers and store variants people think the best ones to get are the error printings?

1 Like

Bought the 1:25

Until I compare both versions, right now I don’t see an error

btw, the lead female character is nude…alot.
and it aint censored…

Image should have put a Parental Advisory label on the cover. Kids/teens are going to pick this up in a few weeks and be shocked…

6 Likes

Maybe it’s a marketing tactic. Everyone is now talking about it…

5 Likes

I’ll never figure out why people are so offended by the naked human body. We all have them.

2 Likes

Sadly, I probably know more children who are more mature about naked bodies than most adults… :wink:

1 Like

god knows my mouth still drools are a nice naked woman…especially my wife :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The printing error is fairly noticeable compared to the preview art. Really washed out. I’m surprised this actually got shipped.

Story is intriguing. Looks like there are about 35 covers for this, and some of these store exclusives are really bad. Yikes. Lots of stores are going to lose $$$ here.

1 Like

This isnt even the book to get for worldtr33. Image Anthology #8 is the true first appearance as there is a worldtr33 preview in the book. And its selling like hotcakes.

7 Likes

I just got a copy and I can definitely see why they recalled it. The bottom third of the page is so dark you can barely see a pom pom.

Which page ? I looked through the whole book and none of the pages are dark.

My LCS “didn’t get copies” and said they will be in stores 4/23.