W0rldtr33

The cover of cover A.

“Didn’t get copies,” means they’re gonna flip them. At least some stores told me if they got copies but weren’t/were selling them. None around me claimed to simply be lacking them.

3 Likes

To my knowledge all copies shipped. Why lie about it, as opposed to taking the position that they’re not allowed to sell them? They have the perfect “out” not to sell them.

What the owner does with them on the black market is another thing…but the shop can’t sell it to you without risking being punished by the distributor.

1 Like

We all know they’re not going to punish anyone… I think this was a publicity stunt to get more copies out there. Image playing games…

2 Likes

Looked to me like the actual part of the vag is missing on her, right? it’s blank like a barbie doll i thought

Dont forget about the never nudes, there are dozens of us!

2 Likes

Heh. Good reference.

The reprint of worldtr33 1 is a shit show. They went with cheap paper not the same paper as OG misprint. There is literal printing damage on almost all the books Bill got at Economics in Comics and its really bad. The reprint IMO will end up being more sought after than the first misprint at 9.8 because its looking near impossible to get above 9.4 on these.

pump it up nostalgia GIF

1 Like

I guess I got lucky, no damage on any of the bottom right corners of mine. Some spine ticks, but that is normal with diamond. The 1:25’s did have the spine tick on all of them just above the bottom left corner. So out of the 104 copies i received today, none of the 1:25 will be 9.8 and about 60-70 of the A cover will be 9.8’s.

3 Likes

the reprint is worthless.

There will be tons of people pissed off when they get their preorders.

1 Like

Theres just so many of the orignal misprint already out there the 1:25 of the OG print at 9.8 is probably worth it if you can land for cheap but i guess it ultimately depends on how many of the reprint are damaged. But its sounding like a print-wide issue.

1 Like

Not sure about print wide issue, one guy said his were damaged, none of mine had the same damage.

1 Like

My lcs had perfect copies. So I dunno.

2 Likes

Saw mine couple of tiny ticks thats it …so see last my last post

One person claiming all their books were damaged doesn’t mean anything. Especially when others are saying their copies are fine.

1 Like

My lcs majority copies are damaged too. Will be interesting to hear more as people report in.

He calls it a second print. But I thought the “first print” was recalled. So unless it says “2nd Printing” in the indica, it’s still a first print. And the error is just as error copy.

Can someone verify this please. Otherwise I’ll flip through later myself when I get to my LCS.