Walmart DC/Marvel Packs

I hate Walmart and don’t normally shop there as they treat their employees like excrement. I don’t know why they don’t have them where people can’t tear into them and pick and choose all the good books. Plain and simple that’s stealing in my book.

I may have to pop into my local Walmart’s to see if they even carry them. I know they used to as a work friend was telling me about them carrying comics years ago.

@ToddW At my local Walmart they are directly in front of the person who monitors the self checkouts. I’ve never seen them ransacked. That same person let me take the big cardboard holder once since it was empty (and each shipment brings another).

If anyone ever really, really wants one…let me know. I’ll try to get it for you. I’ve almost always found the ones I want. I don’t go out of my way for them, but I did for the Thor and Strange Academy ones.

They are typically up with the trading cards in the very front of the store in every walmart I’ve been to.

1 Like

Saw all these today. Surprised legion #6 is in a pack since it sold out…

I only go to Walmart for the comic packs. Got a couple of the packs with LOSH 6 in them today. Both in surprisingly good condition considering the packaging.

1 Like

Where do you find these at Walmart? I go to the ones by me and nobody can ever tell me if they actually sell comics.

1 Like

Up front by the checkstands in whatever mini-aisle has the sports cards/gaming cards. Sometimes by a self check-out, which makes browsing extra awkward.

@jimee11 From my experience (and I’ve always found these), they are stocked by a separate service that handles all the magazines, trading cards and such. They are typically stocked the 1st or so (give or take a day) of the month. I’ve never seen them anywhere but the front area by the gaming/sports cards.

1 Like

right… same here…

One day I raided like 14 Wal-Marts. Only found 2 packs out of all 14. Life.

Only reason I went to all 14 was because I was looking for a TMNT 1Up Arcade Riser for my nephews to buy them as an early Christmas Gift, and I was “COVID RICH” at the time during April when all that Covid Boo-La La started happening. Last week, I just spent the last of my $1200 stimulus I was given.

This is the machine I was looking for.

I remember playing that in the grocery store while mom shopped back in the day…

2 Likes

Found bunches of these, but naturally, the only Strange Academy pack looked like a family of badgers had nested in it.

Got two Hell Arisen 3, 3rd print packs. 1 legions 6 pack. All in pretty good shape. Got a WW84 pack, just because it had super sharp corners.

Which pack is Hell Arisen 3rd print in?

The old pack #5 has it. WW 755 is the front book. The new packs are out, so find the WW 755 packs while you can. Legions 6 is in the new packs.

1 Like

1/3 “local stores”image

3 Likes

Damn sideways lol sorry guys

Hmm it isn’t on my phone. Oh well, everyone knows its Venom

Whoa.

Hope that shrink wrap isn’t causing any damage though…

1 Like

I may just brave the WalMart rapids for that.

You are a brave… not worth it. They could pages made out of gold and I still wouldn’t go… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like