WandaVision

I feel dumb now for not knowing before, because now that you mention it, the resemblance is obvious.

1 Like

Going completely offtrack…want to see an absolutely incredible film that features Olsen, Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye), and even Bernthal ( The Punisher)…watch “Wind River”.
Highly recommend it!
movieposter

3 Likes

All sorts of rumor and speculation flying around the internet about possible cameos/introductions happening in the final episodes from Wonder Man to Magneto to Tobey Maguires Spider-Man.

1 Like

That’s what’s making this show sooooo fun. We missed the MCU for over a year!

Back to Married with Children, I never was into the show either, Maybe I was too young. That being said, I never understood why Al didn’t want to have sex with Peggy. She was kind of hot in a tacky kind of way…if that makes any sense at all.

1 Like

It’s the1980/90s premise of he works she does nothing so hes tired and just wants to drink and watch TV. They sexed from highscool and 15+ years. Al has his playboys and what have you. The trope of the younger hotter woman is more appealing than your wife. Now it’s the opposite I beleive women work just as hard sex is an after thought and men are wanting more sex. Just my assumption.

1 Like

My theory, and this is JUST a theory and may not hold any water at all… but they have been teasing the Fantastic Four a lot. I think that John Krakczinski, Kowzinski… Jim Halpert from the The Office is going to show up. I think that is Olsen’s major cameo that she can’t believe hasn’t leaked.

Is Krazinski Reed Richards or Johnny Storm?

I feel like he would be Reed Richards. He looks a LOT like him in the current Slott run (the last few issues have been fun!)

Screenshot_20210207-090623_Chrome

I need to read Slott’s new FF run. I’ve always enjoyed Slott’s stuff in spite of his detractors.

1 Like

The episode of 616 on Disney+ that features him is fun and educational too! It, along with the action figure episode, are my favorites.

John Krasinski and his wife as Mr fantastic and sue storm has been fan casted for yearss

2 Likes

Exactly, and Disney knows that if you give the fans what they want they will make money. I don’t really have an opinion on who should play Sue Storm, but if they do cast his wife that could make for some natural on screen chemistry.

I’m calling it now. Since so much of WandaVision rotates around retroness the last episode will have Wanda open the shower and standing their is Patrick Duffy as the Beyonder. It was him all along!

2 Likes

Regarding episode 5, why does Wanda believe that the FOX Universe’s Quicksilver is her brother ? The multiverse is infinite, why not bring back the same guy from another universe ?

I might be confused but wasn’t the last episode supposed to be set in the 1980’s? If so why were they able to get on the internet with a commodore 64? That’s what they were supposedly using, right? I’m too lazy to watch that part again.

I know we were able to dial up BBS’s back in the day, just do not remember exactly when

1 Like

I remember my dad had a color touch screen computer and was sending emails in the mid 80s at work.

From the look on her face, she knew it was ‘Pietro’ only as a shock. She knew it was him, but at the same time knew it wasn’t her brother, as she knew him.
I think Wanda thinks she’s in control, but she is not. This would be one of the clues that Wanda starts to realize there are greater machinations pulling the strings in Westview.
Somebody/something has arranged all this in order to produce, then steal/use Wanda’s powerful offspring for their own gains, whatever they are, and by whoever it is.
This is all about the Children. Wandas powers don’t work with the kids, and Agnes has been present every time the kids age up. With the last time (dead Sparky) almost seemingly caused by Agnes in order to coax the kids to age up more…:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure Wanda is dealing in “eras” not specific years in her projected fantasy.