WandaVision

Because Evan peters is a fan favorite

That literally makes no sense to what I was saying…

My newest theory is that Evan Peters is Mephisto.
That’s why Wanda was surprised by his arrival, yet aware of exactly who the stranger at the door was. Wanda can’t create new things in Westview, as evidenced by Monica’s kevlar pants, the beekeepers jump rope and the SWORD toy helicopter. So, what did she ‘alter’ in order to create the boys (we know it isn’t Vis’ baby batter)? I’m thinking she used ‘shards of Mephistos soul’, as she did in the comics. Yet, Mephisto would need the boys to age up more in order for his grand plan to be effective, so he - Mephisto - arrived at Wanda’s door when he realized that Vis and Wanda were completely out of the Westview spell as they were about to face off in the living room when Vis questioned the entirety of Westview creation. Mephisto needed to intervene here in order to stop Vis and Wanda from putting 12 + 12 together, because he still needs the illusion to hold up long enough for the twins to reach the age where Mephisto can use them to help him with his plans/escape. What better a way is there to wholly distract Wanda’s mind then to make her think her beloved dead brother is alive?
Convoluted? Yes. Poorly worded? Yes. But it’s the truth. :wink:

PS. Peters would play an amazing Mephisto.

PPS. Mephisto was also Dottie, and that’s when he ‘impregnated’ Wanda with his soul shards. When Dottie cut her hand. Wanda was also heavily influenced in that episode to ‘think about the children’. Thus subconsciously making her turn Mephistos shards into babies. (That may be way off base now that I think about it more…is Dottie identified on Swords board? If yes, then screw this theory, lol)

PPPS When Evans initially arrives at Wanda’s door, he comes across as very ‘dark’, and he, in his brief appearance, mentions ‘death’ twice (‘can’t a guy hug his sister to death’ & ‘whos the popsicle’), and at least one other time that we see in the EP.6 trailer. Why is Pietro always seemingly using inuendos and adages of death in his speech?

7 Likes

Dottie is not on the SWORD board. Love the write-up—this show is so fun to think and theorize about!

3 Likes

She’s going to jump out of the screen on us like that girl in the ring next

2 Likes

8 Likes

5’ 9" vs 6 ft underground is the best line :rofl:

1 Like

I love the proper spelling of the alloy aluminium.

No aluminum cans around here unless they are 100% aluminum, people!

1 Like

you pronounce it the british way too don’t you wooky?

Ah the British way or as we like to call it ‘the correct’ way :neutral_face::rofl:

1 Like

It’s not a pronunciation. It’s a separate word for a separate noun. Aluminum is an element. Aluminium is an alloy.

Ok, I’m going to fact-check myself here. Merriam-Webster says it’s a pronunciation preference, not a separate noun. Don’t know where I got that.

The American Chemical Society (ACS) officially adopted aluminum in 1925, but in 1990 The International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (IUPAC) accepted aluminium as the international standard.

And so we land today: with aluminum used by the English speakers of North America, and aluminium used everywhere else. Wrap your food and protect your head accordingly.

2 Likes

I didn’t even bother to capitalize British. Lol sorry.

1 Like

Just finished episode 6 and I’m hyped!! I can’t wait for the next episode. So crazy

3 Likes

Daaaamn this show is incredible!! I can’t wait for next week. The MCU is something else. The last 10min tho. Next Fri cant come soon enough.

2 Likes

It’s about to hit the fan.

1 Like

I found myself incredibly frustrated watching this episode. The thought was “all right already, what the f**c is going on??? I want to know now! I’m tired of waiting!”. Mission accomplished MCU.

Another week until the next episode.

4 Likes

Arghhhhhh. So good but the suspense is killing me. I watched it just now while working. I want answers damnit. Answers. And Pietro being in on it.

6 Likes

We have now had three marvel zombies in the MCU Ironman from Spider-Man, and Vision and Quicksilver from Wanda vision.

4 Likes

image image image image image image

Game night at my place when Covid is over!

(Sorry, I’m just catching up here…finally watched them all)

I had a lot of bootleg copies as well. Boulder Dash, Raid Over Moscow, Jeep Command and Jumpman were some of my all time favorites. I’m might have to find these online and play then through an emulator.

3 Likes