WandaVision

image image image

Can fire up the Atari 2600 while we’re at it.

3 Likes

God, I thought I was old with my Sega Genesis.

2 Likes

You are…We’re just older!

Back on track here for a hot second and then I can discuss how upset I was my dad got us an Intellivision instead of Atari…

Elizabeth Olsen has stated there will be a Mandalorian type Luke Skywalker reveal on the show. Was this referring to Pietro, or will there be something else? I haven’t seen this interview, and just wondering what all your thoughts were.

1 Like

Someone else.

3 Likes

As much as I am enjoying this show, we are now 2/3s done and there are 100x more questions now then there was before Ep.1.
There better be a bigger payoff then an ambiguous, possibly pseudo Quicksilver.

1 Like

That’s what makes this show so much fun. That being said, I think we should all prepare ourselves that there’s a strong possibility a ton of these questions won’t be answered in this series. They’ve mentioned a few times that this is going to be a trilogy with WandaVision, Spider-Man 3, and Doctor Strange Multiverse of Magic. Expect some sort of cliffhanger leading into Spider-Man.

1 Like

I wasn’t aware of this.

5 Likes

I thought this was too funny not to share.

10 Likes

I’m thinking Foxiverse Magneto. The Luke Skywalker reveal was somebody we already knew but didn’t expect to show up and save the day.

2 Likes

If Fassbender shows up wielding the power of magnetism…look out…:heavy_multiplication_x:

I wholly agree with you. I understand that this show is setting up the next few years in the MCU, and I don’t expect a big, in your face, reveal for a ‘phase villian’, or anything like that. Though, imo, they do need to start piecing some of this together for us in order to keep it compelling, and I’m sure they will. But, man, what a great start, for sure.

Ive now heard speculation that the ‘friend’ of Monica Rambeau, who she said can help get her back into the Hex, will be revealed as Hank McCoy…pre mutation.
And the lost astronauts that were mentioned are obviously the FF. And there was an X-Force Easter egg in Ep.6 when Peter Evans shotguns the colas with Billy and Tommy. The cola is called Kane Cola. A reference to Garrison Kane perhaps? So many possibilities at this point…love it.

4 Likes

I caught the Kane reference, but assumed it was to Gil Kane who did a ton of great comic work relative to Vision & Wanda.

3 Likes

I am hoping for Reed Richards.

The Fantastic Four not only introduced but are tied to the Inhumans, and Kamala Khan is an inhuman that has been confirmed to be a part of the MCU.

Not to mention all the comments about cosmic radiation, etc.

2 Likes

1 Like

I want this as well.

Olsen Twins since they are her sisters and the shows about twins would make a cameo no one saw coming

Idk, wouldn’t that many Olsens’ be a full house? :wink::pensive:

8 Likes

Ba Dum Tiss

1 Like

Stepford Cuckoos?

3 Likes