WandaVision

I don’t know if you caught it, but the “Strücker” watch in the ad had a hydra symbol on it.

4 Likes

Oh yea definitely noticed that. There is also speculation the the person that came out of the sewer/ground at the end might be an AIM scientist or something. This could go a lot of different ways and I am very eager to see the next episode and what hints we get

I’m excited too. Having said that, there is ample chance their less comic-centric audience start to tune out if they don’t start answering questions. This can’t just be an unending mystery box. I still have simmering anger from Lost.

My wife “ugh. Nothing happened.” So, yeah there’s another segment out there experiencing this differently.

3 Likes

Isn’t this the perfect time to bring the mutants in? I mean house of M was a cool story and it seems like Marvel wouldn’t want to waste the opportunity to use that in the MCU. That being said what are the chances they would do 2 different stories where she was losing her mind?

She was such an huge part of wiping out the mutants in that story it would be cool to see her be the one to reveal them in the MCU somewhat opposite of house of M.

1 Like

The show is using small parts of MANY comic stories…mutants aint part of it.

You say that now but at the end when professor X has to show up and fix her mental breakdown…

1 Like

I read some article today about that very thing being possible about her revealing the mutants to exist. We might get a Magneto cameo at the end of the series, maybe an after credits thing or something like that since he is her father. Oh there was also a statue on a table of the Whizzer somewhere in there as well who had a role in Vision and Scarlet Witchs 2nd mini series. Of course these things could all mean nothing and just be nods to the comics and never flesh out in the story

1 Like

The end of ep.1 showed the makings of what you are looking for. Also in ep.2, it was littered throughout and again at the end of the episode, on a bit larger scale.
I think that with each episode we will see more and more ‘cracks’ in the sitcom world that Wanda and Vis currently find themselves, before the world of the MCU, as we know it, is fully revealed to the audience.
It is a slow burn so far, but to me, it looks like they are setting up a big reveal sooner than later. Then when viewed consecutively, this beginning won’t seem so ‘slow’.
Because there is no exposition, you really need to ‘think’ about what is going on.

1 Like

Oh crap and I almost forgot that you can see a logo on the monitor/computer at the end of the episodes and its actually the SWORD logo and looks just like the O in swords title from 2009 so its possible we may see mutants and/or Abigail Brand.

1 Like

Can anyone confirm or deny that this is the first cover app of Abigail Brand? Ive been loading up on these cuz theyre cheap and astonishing x-men 6 is hard to find in a high grade. Also Sam Jackson is 72 years old. Someone is going to be the new mcu director type moving forward.

1 Like

They will show Magneto stop the Stark missile that Scarlet and Quicksilver talk about in age of ultron that magically didn’t explode when they were kids in front of them.

1 Like

The SWORD logo was also on the “toy” helicopter…

4 Likes

Could be. It also could’ve been her manifesting her mutant powers under a life threatening situation. It’ll be interesting to see how all the new stuffs introduced.

1 Like

S.W.O.R.D. = Sentient Weapon Observation and Response Division

3 Likes

World not Weapon but yeah! Wonder if it’s connected to the last time we saw the real Nick Fury, aboard the Skrull ship, or its own thing completely.

Its Weapon. They changed that part for the MCU.

Mere coincidence Marvel just published a new SWORD comic? They love name recognition in the local comic shops

2 Likes

Yup. I don’t think you can chalk this up as coincidence since Feige also oversees Marvel Comics as well.

1 Like

With a, “Secret Invasion,” show coming I wouldn’t be surprised if we see a SWORD agency dealing with that too.

New episode today. 2 big things happen, and it’s what everyone expected to happen. Now I can’t wait for episode 4.

2 Likes