WandaVision

It was slightly better than the first two black and white episodes. The fact that this all may tie to Ultron and he may of survived got me a whole lot more interested.

1 Like

The first two episodes were hard to watch for me. It is a slow burn that is laying out the seeds in future episodes I believe. After about 15 minutes in each episode I was waiting for something to happen that connects us to the MCU and break into main plot. But they didn’t happen. I think it will be a lot better once all the episodes are out. Then you can go back to the earlier episodes a say “Oh that was the banging noise and not a tree branch” or something like that.

1 Like

The show is going to have connections to Doctor Strange 2 Multiverse of Madness so I think this is gonna get nuts and Fiege said there be will some surprise people in this show. He wouldn’t confirm if they were relatives or not. If this is time travel and alternate reality type stuff then Quicksilver could show up alive here.

2 Likes

My theory is she’s plugged in the mainframe that was used in shield where Fitz was leader of Hydra a few seasons back after watching the end of the last episode of Wanda.

1 Like

Hopefully the Quicksilver from the x-men movies. I was ecstatic when the MCU Quicksilver died. Stood up and clapped. That’s how much I don’t like the actor or the way he was portraying him.

You might get your wish. I read somewhere that they are using that X-Men actor.

1 Like

Evan Peters is the actors name. Was fantastic in the X-Men Movies and I liked his work in American Horror Story.

1 Like

Theory: Mephisto is working w Agnes (Agatha harkness) to control Wanda and steal her children for their powers. all the residents besides Monica (shield agent) are members of the witch coven, in on the deal to get her children (creepy ‘for the children’ chant earlier). Mephisto will be revealed as the big bad, the enclosure will get broken down, wanda will lose vision and mephisto may take her kids to hell, setting up Dr Strange crossover…

1 Like

Man. Regretting selling my silver surfer 3 now if that’s true :rofl:

Mephisto’s soul was used by the Scarlet Witch to give birth to twin sons, Tommy and Billy.[58] He reabsorbed them, effectively ending their existence. Wanda had also reanimated her deceased mentor, Agatha Harkness, through whom she cast a spell to make her forget her children in order to ease her pain.[59] They were later reborn as Speed and Wiccan.[60]

So Tommy and Billy are technically Mephisto

Tommy and billy should be around 10 years old or so next week seeing as they move ahead about a decade every episode

1 Like

Regarding the timeline - Vision says something to the effect of it’s only been 12 hours since they found the pregnancy. They even mention the baby is 9 months early when she goes into labor. I wonder whether the change from the 50s in the 1st 2 episodes to the 60s/70s in Episode 3 is more just thematic than an actual plot point. But given the whole show is a dream state, who’s to know how quick the kids grow up.

I picked up a copy of West Coast Avengers 4 on Weds. Gotta get that Master Pandemonium first! I’m gonna be rich!

1 Like

1 Like

I guess. It was like a small widening of the cracks in the first two episodes.

Yeah, I’m missing what the big deal of ep3 is. We knew Sword was involved. We knew kids were coming. Sure some new stuff with the names but we’re still at the point of knowing the whole thing is some sort of dream/alternate reality.

1 Like

Yea, Im not seeing what the big deal is either. Everything in that episode was teased in the trailers before the show came out. So far, this show is Zzzzzzzzzzz…

BUT, I know some big stuff is coming up because it was mentioned weeks ago this show has more VFX than Endgame…

I wonder if COVID-19 made them have to do more than usual?

1 Like

I do believe most of what they needed to shoot was in the can before COVID. It was all about post production from there.

1 Like