We all hate store variants but

Will not let me add to cart. Says 296 left though.

What is big deal with 31?

288 nowā€¦going like hot cakes.

Itā€™s idw it will be shipped between two sheets of toilet paper

No clue other than that itā€™s a Peach cover. One of her better ones in a long time, IMO. That said, Iā€™m not ordering.

If you order a bunch they ship really well, I grabbed a bunch of Star Wars on sale a while back and was shipped in a box with bubble wrap.

Last IDW issue

1 Like

o yea, they lost so much ip i forgot they lost them too lol

1 Like

Thatā€™s more than Anthony gives me per month for useā€¦ Iā€™m ordering now! :wink:

I posted this on my IG a while ago, but there is a store exclusive for Rogues Gallery 1 done by the artist Flops that is limited to 500 and still not sold out. Great buy for the art alone, much less the option news.

Still have a few available.

1 Like

Iā€™d buy that if shipping wasnā€™t more than the book :stuck_out_tongue:

Let me drop this turd right here.

Mayhewd again.

Do not hate the playa, hate the game!

Except when the player explicitly states he doesnā€™t care about his customers. Then itā€™s okay to hate the player.

3 Likes

I donā€™t hate Mayhew. I donā€™t even know him. But I will say that by what heā€™s stated publicly, I wonā€™t buy his products anymore.

5 Likes

What did he say?

When youā€™re stuck with unsold copies, call the local news stationā€¦

Just goes to show, the amount of people outside of comic book collecting that have no idea how it all works. Marketing at itā€™s finestā€¦ ā€œone of a kindā€ā€¦ yet they failed to mention the amount of other stores who did the exact same thing with the bookā€¦ :wink:

2 Likes

Or the fact there are at least 3,000 of the one of a kind books. Good for them though. The more exposure a shop gets maybe they will pick up more customers.

2 Likes

Must be a really slow news day in Savannah thoughā€¦ hehe!

2 Likes