We all hate store variants but

Reminds me of something…
22549006_1423051821126928_323530234445202278_o.jpg  CHO

1 Like

There have been many similar Sabrina covers too.

Apparently some store exclusive drama. Stan Yak accusing of art germ ripping off his I hate fairyland exclusive cover, even though Skottie young himself says Art Germ turned his cover in a month before Stan. I guess I see the similarities but if that counts as stealing then what about the 8 million asm 300 “thefts”. Art germ apparently had his exclusive cover canceled

Artgerms cover is better, I said what I said :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

And I’ll be buying neither mwahaha

5 Likes

It’s the same character with her legs spread out. Legs aren’t even in same position. Besides these artists can’t copyright a pose can they? Because all this stuffs been done before if a similar pose is considered stealing.

3 Likes

Probably were given a character description and maybe some concepts sketches for ideas?

Seems plausible to me. Likely working from similar source information.

1 Like

Bless the nobody accusing the somebody, 15minutes of fame incoming.

This discussion ended the moment Young said Artgerm submitted his a month before.

7 Likes

If Greg Land isn’t in jail, I guess anything is fair game.

1 Like

Let’s not forget Javan Jordan :wink:

5 Likes

Didn’t mattina get accused of the same thing a few years back?

1 Like

Yep - he sure did.

1 Like

Warren Louw variant

6 Likes

Meh, and I usually like Louws stuff

I like it. Harley chilling instead of being super wacky like always. Plus, I love coffee.

This is amazing. That Batman chilling in the back, and a more laid back Harley, great stuff.

I like the small details. The text message to Bruce, his Wonder Woman cover, etc.

Damn, I really like it but I have to go against my stance of never buying store variants.

Yeah I am on the fence about buying it. Love the cover.

Looks like Kaley Cuoco.

1 Like