We all hate store variants but

I don’t totally mind the options to pay more for a more artistic sig (or remark). But full name and two color markers for an extra $10 is a bit silly.

1 Like

Why is Daredevil being a creeper in the tree.

1 Like

And how long after a book’s (ASM 1) release is something like this just a reprint with a cool cover?

1 Like

Its LIVE ! https://www.thehaul.com/the-amazing-spider-man-2022-1-eminem-spotlight-variant.html

wow…this is a shit show

NO WAY it’s sold out. Nobody can buy a copy…

1 Like

bots can

1 Like

2 already listed on eBay for $2,000+ LOL…crazy!!! That website was mobbed…

As mentioned elsewhere on the forum, thecomicbookdealer.com is shutting down their exclusive business. If this is your thing, they are selling off remaining stock at pretty significant discounts.

So they had like 10 available…for 25,000 people…

1 Like

Store variant who cares that Eminem is on the cover, the hot Eminem books are the ratio for Mighty Avengers 3 and the insert from the XXL magazine. The only ones of any value are the signed ones in a 6000 total print run.

3 Likes

I’m with you on this one, I don’t get why people care so much about a store variant. Store variants are worth basically nothing with a few exceptions.

2 Likes

The funny thing about the haul drop is the same sellers Notorious BIG cover is $30 and still in stock but he was able to jack the Eminem up to 2.5x the price and instantly sell out. So he definitely hauled in some cash why raking his customers over the coals.

2 Likes

Eminem was a good rapper more than a decade ago, dudes a cornball and lame now

7 Likes

1 Like

I wonder if Bots are in the saved queue and be honored? :thinking:

Exclusives have opened the door for more open order covers to do well. It’s a lot less risky than buying incentives that could be ruined by the exclusives. If retailers get stuck with more and more incentives, maybe the exclusives will go away

1 Like

One can only hope and pray to keep these Rhinestones out of the comic biz

2 Likes

The only HRA 1 exclusive out there that we’ve seen. First cover appearance of Dexter Jettster and the rest of Maz’s ragtag band.

4 Likes

Thanks for letting us misfits know about it!

1 Like

Best Part - $9.99 each, 3 for $24.99.

Hopefully shipping isn’t crazy.

1 Like