We all hate store variants but

WHEN WE HEARD THERE WAS GOING TO BE A SAMURAI VENOM WE JUST KNEW WE HAD TO HAVE A COVER FOR HIS 1ST APPEARANCE, DESTROY 2500 COPIES TO MAKE IT LIMITED EXCLUSIVE OF 500 AND CHARGE YOU A RIDICULOUS AMOUNT!! & WHAT BETTER ARTIST TO BRING TO LIFE THIS AWESOME SPIDER-MAN MCFARLANE HOMAGE THAN SKAN SRISUWAN!!! AND WHY AM I YELLING??!!

3 Likes

WHAT A BUNCH OF SCAM ARTISTS

:clown_face:

3 Likes

Is this for real? Source? If so, that’s some pretty scummy self-awareness.

2 Likes

Lots of why’s. Why are you yelling? why are you destroying 2500 copies? why are you charging a ridiculous amount? Why man, WHY?

4 Likes

Might of been a customer on a $14 trade dress copy but the shoes are colored wrong.

3 Likes

I think D Rog is poking fun at retailers whop hype up their exclusives with language like that

2 Likes

speaking of shoes
wheres the mayhew ?

1 Like

Sorry…i added a few lines in there that I believe they intended to include but forgot…:grin:

1 Like

Any time I see something in all caps I can’t help but think of one of my all time favorite Homer lines…

1 Like

Oh I know

1 Like

I hate the shop and store variants in general but wow.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I often do a “wow” on many store variants. Truly I do. Covers are often outstanding. Then I move on, forget about it, and realize later I made the right decision.

6 Likes

Ugly

1 Like

Not a fan of BTC, but I will be getting those foil GL Covers… :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I liked it too. Simple art composition are harder to pull off than those with a lot of clutters in the background.

1 Like

Titans #1

• DC had Szerdy take off G. Perez’s (Easter Egg) Tribute headshot, and the Knighwing/Starfire classic look

• Nathan Szerdy
    this will not be a trade! It will be both a chrome virgin as well as a minimal or virgin regular (I’m not sure of which)

• 616, UNKNOWN, SZERDY website- PR unknown?

• Pre Order date- 4-20-23

6 Likes

Hmmmm.

That’s a fantastic cover!

1 Like

Because the hype surrounding this movie got me into Batman Comics, and collecting many other comics as well, I’d love to have just the movie poster variant.

But it doesn’t look like it’s available separately…weird.