We all hate store variants but

What is a “negative wash” variant?

Just because someone is dressed sexily you shouldn’t slut-shame them. Real or fictional.

4 Likes

Thank you👆

2 Likes

Void Rivals #1 Ainsworth Lin variant

Stadium Comics exclusive

1 Like

One for $14.99 or a 5 pack for $29.99. 5 pack doesn’t seem like a bad deal if it has spec/flip potential. My personal favorite is the Darboe 1:25, but the 1:100 cover hasn’t been released yet, to my knowledge.

the 1:100 also looks to be a spoiler cover… I really wish we knew more about what the shared universe is so I knew if If it was worth getting.

I still don’t understand what exactly, “Void Rivals,” is besides some shocking reveal will occur in a random new comic.

It’s a simple premise. Void Rivals is about professional defecators and their rivalry. Very fitting coming from a shitty writer.

2 Likes

It will cross over with either walking dead or invincible. Taking bets

50 on neither

The Battle Chasers store variants haven’t been great, this one tries to homage the originals variant. Like the Nakayama I’m not liking this either

1 Like

Batman & The Joker Deadly Duo #7 Jock FOIL variant

Forbidden Planet exclusive

1 Like

Nice timing lol

Which convention is it “exclusive to”? Do we just pick a convention, any convention?

MCM London

Fan Expo Philly Foil Exclusives at EastSideComics on Friday. 5PM (ET) / 2PM (PT)

2 Likes

Din and Grogu are up.

1 Like

Honestly when retailers do “secret variants” and make you buy before they even show the cover it just turns me off, I remember a bunch of stores had secret sikc variants that made you mystery buy before they showed the art and they were all dissapointing

1 Like

My favorite secret variants are the ones that nobody tells retailers about, and they sneak in a change to a cover randomly (or every 5th book or something). They never really have any long-term value, and I rarely track them down for cover, but they are fun to hunt for.

This is the secret variant, but Grogu: