We all hate store variants but

Long time lurker, first time post!

I especially don’t like those foil Logo DC exclusives. It’s a slap in the face to artists, no?

1 Like

Still waiting on 5x copies of Solo #1 from 2 years ago from Comicxsposure

Welcome. Glad you jumped in. I don’t disagree with you.

1 Like

Waiting on my 5 copies of an amazing Spider-Man 22 Battle Lines Spider-Punk variants…may be going on 2 years now as well.

:confused:

I would go ahead and put in a request for refund with the credit card company

Wonder Woman #800 Nakayama variant

Midtown / Whatnot exclusive

1 Like

With that much wind through her hair, wouldn’t her laso be moving too?.. And her head and face is a little small for her body.

I like the pose though.

2 Likes

Moon Knight: City of the Dead #1 Davi Go Virgin Dress

The Comic Corner Incentive Variant exclusive

1 Like

incentive? regular is open order. calling a store variant an incentive, thats a new low

1 Like

I figured that would draw you out of the shadows…

This is a first. A store has their own ratio variant.

1 Like

bro what, stores coming out with their own ratio variants now? gonna be a bunch of f *ckery afoot as mel v would see

marvel has 3k/1k minimums, cc must order 3k of first variant. cc is making it all up

2 Likes

1 Like

anyone else all the sudden getting emails from fury comics and some other new company
that you never signed up for ?

No. They probably just bought some comic shops mailing list though. Good reminder that even mundane companies sell your internet data…

Data is money.

1 Like

I thought her first was going to be MK 25. Or is that just Layla’s first, and she doesn’t become the scarab until the mini series?

Or do we not know yet. How would Comic Corner know then?

That Nakayama Wonder Woman is cool, would have been better if it was the new character though.

1 Like

from my understanding she is only kid/teen in mk25

1 Like

Hahahha. That’s insane.