We all hate store variants but

I do not believe so, I collect canceled stocks from companies that no longer exist. I have enron, Marvel entertainment, blockbuster and a few others including Circuit City.

1 Like

This was shocking to me. ComicXposure had a booth…a decent sized one, at NYCC. This is also a company that should not still be doing business. With so many customers pissed off over the years not shipping books how are they still here?

At first I didn’t see what vendor it was and looking at what they had in their wall. One of the guys behind the table starts talking to me…but spoke such broken English I could not understand him. Then I looked at their sign and realized I want nothing to do with them. I thought CX was run by one person…as it doesn’t have a brick and mortar. I think these are all hired help, though.

4 Likes

CX has been doing shared exclusives with Big Time Collectibles and another WN seller. Guy in the glasses on the right is the owner of Big Time Collectibles, I believe, so they all prob shared a booth slot too.

1 Like

I’m still waiting for “Two Guys” to make a come back! Just a matter of time!

Yeah, they always have a huge booth. One year I think I told @Anthony when I decided to get permanently banned from NYCC I was planning on jumping up on their table and just taking a huge dump on it… I guess I should have done that back in 2019, the last time I went and probably last time ever.

Yes, I’ve been a victim of ComicXposure’s shitty service. How’re their still in business is beyond me…

4 Likes

Was this you? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Haha, nope. I would have made it to the ComicXposure table… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

The TMNT 1 reprints keep coming… smh

From Bottleneck Gallery…next week

1 Like

What is Bottleneck Gallary?

there like mondo but better. movie poster company

People who bought the Laird “First Turtle” figure from them get first dibs. Be curious to see how much left for the public. Bottleneck stuff is usually super limited

HARLEY QUINN BLACK WHITE REDDER 5 LOBOS

Where is that from? Possibly my favorite Harley cover now

616comics and Unknown comics

and with that im out

5 Likes

Yup. I was in until Unknown. Will wait for them to clearance sale then.

6 Likes

Where did her waist go?

3 Likes

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 40 JEEHYUNG LEE VARIANT

KRS / East Side Comics shared exclusive

1 Like

Kind of fun! I don’t touch store exclusives tho.

3 Likes

For a second there, I thought there was gonna be a third, topless, cover, like some of the stores do

1 Like