Web Of Venom: The Wraith - Leak (Supposedly)

What about this one? Shows Orbs on the cover.

Thatā€™s his weapon

Nothing happens in this book according to the spoilers but some Light

2 Likes

And all we have in Thor was some Black Cloudā€¦ mmmā€¦ winner winnerā€¦ chicken dinnerā€¦ buy more Wraith!

But no one cared until he took a form

1 Like

I knowā€¦I knowā€¦but the light is specifically doing ā€œsomethingā€ per the spoilers. Itā€™s clearly a presence of some sort (and is singing to Wraith).

1 Like

Actually, not totally true. Issue #2 started to heat up before Issue #5. I was selling these for $20 a pop before Issue #5 came alongā€¦

This first takes place in the book of Enoch with the light in the sky wheel in a wheel and some angels singing according to Ancient Aliens

1 Like

1 Like

I play D&D, MTG, and watch Ancient Aliens, and Game of Thrones I assume Donny Cates does the same at one time or another. A lot of that comes out in his work and thatā€™s why itā€™s not groundbreaking to me. Knull has been around since 2009 as Sorin in MTG. But I like money so I like Donny Cates and buy his stuff but Iā€™ll just get a regular copy for Wraith will be a large print run.

1 Like

Ainā€™t a first full just a origin-esque book. Itā€™s a A cover for me too.

I personally enjoy when you ramble, Devil. Ramble on!

1 Like

Not sure when they released it but hereā€™s the Ryp Variant for Web of Venom: Wraith #1

As much as I like Hotz art and cover art, Iā€™m really digging this cover as well.

Web of Venom Wraith #1 (Ryp Variant)

TFAW still has these on pre-order, FOC is Monday I think. Descriptions say theyā€™re limited to 1 per. Not sure why but okayā€¦

Web of Venom Wraith #1

Web of Venom Wraith #1 (Ryp Variant)

I think this ā€œLightā€ is going to play a big part of Donny Cates overall story, tying all this together. So Iā€™m grabbing a few extra myself where I can just in case for the gamblā€™in man in me.

1 Like

The Tyler Kirkham secret variant is up for sale. The regular exclusive (Unknown comics) is also pretty nice. Iā€™m typically not a huge buyer of variants, but Iā€™ve always been a fan of Wraith since his original mini series. Heā€™s a cool character and I like the look.

I canā€™t think of anything in that book that would be appropriate for a ā€œsecretā€ other than this ā€œbeing of lightā€. I think I may just gamble on it as Iā€™ll likely be happy with the cover regardless of any spec/outcome (unless the jokes on me and all there is, is a big yellow blob on the cover).

Well, they did kind of screw the pooch by accidentally making it available on Marvel Unlimitedā€¦ which by the way, I added to my reading list so itā€™s still available for me to read anytime. :wink:

Heā€™s last secret cover for Venom didnā€™t have much to do with the book. Virus jumping in a puddle of Venoms head.

Also Tyler Kirkham books donā€™t sell Iā€™m sure some have had luck with Venom 25-27 by him, but all his other variants are usually heavily discounted all the way to cover on eBay.

Ill be overly optimistic that it either has Knull (which isnā€™t really a big secret given both A and B covers have Knull on them) or good ole Mr. Fancy Pants Light-Bulb!

Iā€™ve snagged copies of both copies to be safe.

Even if they donā€™t heat up, the covers are great and the story was good tooā€¦ I think I orginally added 2 of the regular before they claimed 1 per so weā€™ll see if they honorā€¦ :slight_smile: