Werewolf By Night Disney+ show

5 Likes

Cosmic circus? Are they valid

Why would I post links/articles if they weren’t valid 
???

Seriously

1 Like

If their sources are not willing to go on record, it’s not an exclusive. It’s rumors. “Exclusive” is a term that is thrown around to easily from sites like this these days. Look at other sites that are seen as go to sources. Read an article where they have an actual exclusive and you will see a major difference than an article like this. They deal with actual facts that can go back to the source and confirmed.

i doubt its jake, they would hire a native American for that, plus it says there casting some one in there 30s. although jake is being used gain in november for a marvel voices comic

This makes a lot of sense.
He could be introduced in moon knight and then get a special.
Glad I went big on this one last year

1 Like

Watched the 1:50 on the Bay before I went to bed
 Pondered purchasing it
 Woke up
 It’s gone. I’ll likely never have it now but that’s such an awesome cover. Win some lose some!

1 Like

the new WWBN is named Jake Gomez, there could be validity to this. :thinking:

1 Like

This is one of those “darn” situations for me. I have copies, but wanted more and have it on my list of “look for”. Too late now lol.

I have loads of issue #4 because that Gist art is gorgeous on it.

2 Likes

When the casting call for Echo came out, it was looking for a Native American or Latinx actress.

I wouldn’t completely rule out it being for Jake Gomez then because this one is using Latinx as well. The report could have it wrong and the call included both.

1 Like

Msged my LCS and they now have a copy of the regular cover on hold for me.

I preordered a few of these last year. I saw a few in the wild a few months ago but didn’t pick them up. You still might be able to pick these up in a LCS somewhere. Especially the shops that don’t do to much business on the internet.

1 Like

Forgot I had these. Loved the Veregge cover bought 2. Should have bought more cover A’s.

5 Likes

It’s over a year until we see any version of WWBN on D+. Prices will settle down after the under-cutters have their way. Should be some deals a little bit down the road. Now, when Disney makes everything official and casting is done, that’s a different story.

4 Likes

I like the covers. I think I have 3 to 5 of these somewhere in one of my Marvel boxes. I wonder if I should send them to get graded instead of selling them raw? Maybe I will just send one or two to get graded after I sell some to cover that cost. I can’t wait to see these new shows. If they are done right it will be a classic. It is an exciting time for a Marvel comic fan with all these shows and movies coming out.

4 Likes

My LCS grabbed two A covers for me, so I put my one copy on ebay. Sold in 15 minutes. Went to the shop and grabbed the other two copies. Took pics of one in my car, put it on ebay, and it was sold by the time I got home.

Will hold copy #3. LCS had two more copies. I messaged them to grab the final two, but somebody snagged them first.

2 Likes

First preview appearance is heating up also. I have some but I really detest these being a thing.

2 Likes

big disney meeting is November 12th, if show is going to be announced that that’s the day it will likely happen

2 Likes

Yes. To me the comic should be the 1st appearance and not a preview in some catalog or magazine.

2 Likes