What are your thoughts on the new comic series called Radiant Black?

Kyle Higgins did a marvelous job when he was working on various Power Rangers projects at Boom Studios.

I’ve really enjoyed the previews I’ve read. Hard to judge things obviously so early on, but I’ve got my own order in for it.

1 Like

Waa gonna make a thread on this book since I seen it on FOC this week. I’m hearing great things. I like the covers.
DEC200011

1 Like

I know little about the series. Read a little preview somewhere that sounded reasonably interesting. But, I will say that I love the style of the covers. I grabbed the 1:10 mostly because I liked the cover art of the A and B. That first one has a Nova vibe I dig. The 1:10 might be the third best cover of the bunch, but it’s still solid.

3 Likes

I dont know if it will be a spec book but im looking forward to reading it.

1 Like

I preordered the 1:10 for 2.79 on TFAW’s website like almost a month ago.I’ll wait for reviews before buying more copies of the book from my LCS.

Issue 1 is a bit of a slow burn, but 2 picks it up pretty quick.

The news that Image may be trying to make their own super hero universe involving this gives it an interesting possibility.

I have no idea if it will ever go anywhere as a series spec wise, but I’m a fan of the team, I really enjoyed the first couple of issues, and I may or may not be working with an artist who I’ve worked with before (but is new to comics) on a cover…

3 Likes

still waiting on the spinoffs mcfarlane/image promised around spawn number 280- whats that 3 years ago
just like image says rushed back to print
i trust nothing image pr says theses days

1 Like

Just announced our exclusive we’re doing for it. Cover by Mauricio Herrera (aka El Grimlock) who may be familiar to fans of video game art and Hearthstone.

10 Likes

When does it drop? Wheres the link

Damn this cover is :fire::fire::fire::fire:

Wednesday at 11am Pacific. It will be on the homepage.

2 Likes

Copy!! Thanks man. Definitely getting this store variant lol

Great cover! Nice work.

1 Like

This.

McFarlane has made it very clear that a new Spawn movie is in the works. I feel like it would be a fairly safe bet that Spawn 202X will act as the Iron Man 2008 of the ICU?

At any rate I have pre ordered issues 1 & 2, just wish I knew about the 1:10 @ $2.79 well before today lol.

McFarlane been talking about that new Spawn movie for so long now… nobody will back it cause he wants complete control over everything involved… never… going… to… happen… unless he just pours his own fortune into it.

1 Like

Is it up yet? Been refreshing

11am Pacific is an hour from now

LoL I’m on east coast I was speed counting. Thanks.

1 Like

Radiant Black #1 (Herrera TFAW Exclusive)

2 Likes