What comic YouTube channels do you follow?

I used to buy crystal Pepsi as a kid. I really am tempted to buy a stranger things new Coke to see what that tastes like.

1 Like

Bueller is the only one I semi-regularly watch. He shops in one of our stores and back in the old days when we all worked from things called “offices” and left the house it was fun talking with him if I happened to run into him while going to our store for some reason.

I’ll have to check out some of the channels in here. Been meaning to look into maybe sponsoring some people or helping them out with prizes or something on YT/Twitch.

2 Likes

If you guys ever want to sponsor a written blog or have a little ad in the corner of my site just holler at me.

Bueller was the guy who put me on to yall
 the $1 back issues he always got. I’m like howbisbhe buying these books soooo cheap and what’s a Things from another world.

3 Likes

I came across this video late last night, and it kinda put a smile on my face. The kids genuine enthusiasm and excitement are warming to the heart, imo.

Kid Kollector Comics
this hobby may not be as doomed as some think it is.

Do yourself a favour and watch the reaction, towards the end of the video (6:15), on the kids face when he finally reveals the first slab in his collection. It’s also quite funny listening to him talk about the first time he saw a slab.

5 Likes

This is Landon Brown and he’s 14 years old. It’s incredible the amount of knowledge and passion he’s gained in just a few short months. Incredible kid who is trying to buy his dad a Hulk 181. He is great!

2 Likes

I bounce around the channels when I get bored. The shows I will check out are Economics in Comics, Comics with Bueller, Tales From the Flipside, 3 Comic Monte, Pop Culture and a few others.

1 Like

As long as they don’t sort of turn into a “bragging” type video, than I like many of the ones you all posted. I hate when they go on & on about “not really sure what it’s worth
not really sure what I paid
not sure why this is hot but I got it for a quarter”. Crap like that annoys me.

4 Likes

Do all kids come with an IH181?
I may have to reconsider my no breeding stance if that is the case. :thinking:
can you return the kid after you get the IH181? That may be my best route. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

According to most google searches, " The cost of raising a child until age 17 is $233,610 on average."

You’re better off just buying the Hulk 181 directly. Doesn’t require as much attention and care either, will never puke on you, talk smack to you
 it’s really a no brainer if you ask me.

4 Likes

Thinking Critical and Comics, by Perch I also enjoy

I actually don’t watch any videos on YouTube. Not recently and it’s usually nature documentaries when I do.

There are a lot of great youtube channels out there. Gary Nusser is one of my favorites but I like to watch Comichead84, Jerno’s Comics and pop culture, Mercenaut has some great finds, Mister Miracle comics, Jim comics, John’s comics with Kids, Batavenger, Silver-aged dave, and so many more. Of course everyone knows Bueller, Reggie, and lord of the long box. If you like mystery box’s being opened you have Stevie B comics, Comicfoo2814, and Michael Acri. Vincru12000, Alex the comic hoarder, Nighttiger comics, Bub’s comics and Beauty comics have great collections. Great auctions with Meta4ickal Komikz, whodat comics and movies and Thunder God comics. I watch more than my share of youtube while I work.

1 Like

There are so many amazing content creators out there, there’s not enough time in the day to keep up with the weekly output. We live in an incredible time where we have these outlets, sites such as CHU and peeps on YouTube. Information is out there to not only keep people informed, but cultivate and continue the passion of new and existing hobbyists.

I do we a weekly show with Jerno’s (Chris) called Comic Book Cannon. Give it a watch live every Friday 9pm ET/6pm PT if your schedule allows!

https://www.youtube.com/comicbookcannon

1 Like