What is the Biggest item you sold the past year?

What is the Biggest item you sold the past year on ebay or other platforms? All of my more expensive items are all sitting there the past year and they are priced competitively.

However $10 and $15 books are selling well. Has anyone had any luck selling more expensive slabs and books in $100 -$500 range?

I can’t recall if I sold it this year or late last year but I did move my Thanos 13 1:25

1 Like

I haven’t really sold anything this past year until the past few weeks when I dumped off my Last Ronin #1 first print for $80.

1 Like

I sold a few graded books for over $100, but nothing raw. Most of my sales aren’t bigger books though. Mostly $15-$50 books.

1 Like

I sold a couple of my son’s baseball bats for a couple hundred each. Sold a couple of comics in the $80-$100 range. My big sale was a Clone Wars #1 I sold for $1000

2 Likes

I’ve honestly been having more luck with action figures. I sold a McFarlane Atrocitus BAF for like $75???

2 Likes

I am also hearing the same thing comic conventions that most of the sale are $5 to $10 and all the big boy books are not moving. do you think the market will eventually improve for the larger books?

1 Like

A set of Radio Spaceman for $12.50. Hasn’t been a good year.

Edit: Hell, I don’t even have to worry about putting anything on my taxes this year.

I think the biggest item I sold was earlier this year: Strange Academy 1 1:50 variant.

2 Likes

My big sale this year.

5 Likes

Sold my Elizabeth Olsen SS CGC 9.8 for around $500. Needed some cash.

2 Likes

A Strange Academy #1 1:25 for about $350 and also a copy of that first Phyla Vel Captain Marvel #17 9.8 when Guardians hit and the hype train was rolling for $300. I bought 5 of those books for a $1 apiece. Learned my lesson about holding and unloaded those books quickly for a tidy profit.

Oh wait (edit)…I parted with a Heir to the Empire #1 9.8 for 1k and a Heir to the Empire #1 Newstand 9.6 for $600. Those were my biggies for the past year. Happy I unloaded those at the hype peak also.

5 Likes

Sold a pair of Artgerm exclusive Street Fighter Swimsuit editions signed for 500$.

2 Likes

I sold the gold store exclusive Death of Superman 30th Anniversary CGC 9.8 for $800 something.

2 Likes

Haven’t sold many high-priced comics this year. One of the more expensive ones I sold was a Shazam #28 9.2 (first DC Black Adam) for $250.

A bunch of Spider-man #7 which gave me enough cash to grab NM copies of Bloodstone 1 and Evil Ernie 1

Outside of that trash book I haven’t sold anything but that one was too good an opportunity to pass up on.

3 Likes

I had several books like that, Spider-Man #7, Spider-Man #8 come to mind, but had several books I kept buying copies of and selling for a good profit.

7.0 ASM 129 for $1500

4 Likes

Hard to let that one go! Massive bronze key!

2 Likes

In the last 10 moths i sold all my amazing spiderman issues 1 to 200…all 1st apps all, i still have my AF 15…but my asm is now broken up…i will never have it again in my life.

6 Likes