What Movies are you watching?

Yikes The sadness pushes the limits in brutality and gore. other underrated horror movies,

Tucker and Dale vs Evil, dead snow, hunter hunter, revenge, overlord, the wailing, reanimator, evil dead 2.

“Tucker and Dale vs Evil,” is a hoot.

1 Like

I love Tucker & Dale vs Evil. It’s so much fun. The Hunt, Ready Or Not, Cabin In The Woods, You’re Next and Superhost are all a blast also

Pinocchio was hot garbage. No idea what they were thinking when writing the script.

Thor Love & Thunder was better than I expected. It was enjoyable. The humor didnt distract from the movie. Gorr was ANOTHER wasted, throw-away villain. The Jane Foster/Thor storyline moved waaaay too fast, skiping over large chunks of the comic stories. I did not like the whole retcon of the Thor/Jane Foster love story. I just feel like the WHOLE point of the movie was for Thor to become a foster parent.

1 Like

I have not seen Pinocchio but heard a lot of bad things about it. What was wrong with it?

The cgi was bad. The script takes some liberties with the original story, especially…the ending.

Wife and i just watched Morbius last night after Grayson had a sugar crash (he had his 1st birthday party last night, and smashed his tiny cake) and I have to say I enjoyed it more than Thor.

3 Likes

You asked so I’m gonna tell you. I recently enjoyed Black Teen Sex Machines & Heavyweight Honeys.

4 Likes

Never heard of those movies. Where are they streaming?

1 Like

Next Bond movie was You Only Live Twice, great movie but holy heck is it dated with some of the racist stuff lol, like them trying to make Bond look more “Japanese”

1 Like

On DVD.

1 Like

Your honesty is appreciated, no shame enjoying erotica :wink:

1 Like

I’ve been watching a lot of Italian horror movies lately. Suspiria, Zombi, Blood and Black Lace, Tenebrae. Opera by Dario Argento is on tonight. One of the few of his I haven’t seen, but I’m looking forward to it!

1 Like

Suspira is a classic, argento at his best. other classic horror ,Carnival of Souls, Diabolique, wicker man, videodrome.

That movie and, “Network,” make a nice double-feature for movies about television.

2 Likes

I completely agree. And I own them all! I have a fairly large horror movie collection going.

1 Like

I’ve recently watched a horror movie Black phone, it’s not scary with a happy ending.

That was exactly my issue with it. Ethan Hawke was great though

Welcome to the forum Cassy.

I watched Black Phone as well. I was hoping for more scares. Ethan Hawke would make a great Joker.