What shows are you watching?

Thought it would be interesting to discuss what shows members are watching.

Currently my favorite show is Picard season 3.

(season 1 & 2 sucked. they are ignored)

If you love Star Trek, this show is for you. It is fantastic !

2 Likes

I have been holding off on Picard because of season one and two. Might be time to take another chance on it.

Trust me, you wont regret it.

2 Likes

Only watching Ted Lasso at the moment…

4 Likes

Me too. Been a good season so far…

“Not Dead Yet,” is a newer show on ABC. It’s decently funny.

1 Like

Picard season 3 is great for long time fans of next generation.

I started watching poker face and yellowjacket both entertaining shows in their own unique ways.

also watching slow horses and beef.

3 Likes

BEEF on Netflix

1 Like

Yellowjackets is damn good.

2 Likes

Honestly only thing I watch on tv is Curse of Oak Island but I want them to find the damn treasure already. I am like 5 years into this show.

1 Like

I just finished Stranger Things season 4. I know. Super late to the party on that, but episodes that are 1.5 to 2.5 hours long is just too damn long.

Having said that, season 4 was fantastic and FAR better than 2 and 3. Season 5 is set up to be quite the final showdown. Then we’ll have the inevitable spin-off featuring Dustin in college. He’ll start up the new Hellfire Club.

1 Like

I waited for all shows to be available last July and then binged watched on a Saturday from like 1pm to 3am. It was fun…

The Old Man and Spies Among Friends

I still never have watched the Stranger Things.

You are relieved of CHU duties until you go watch it…

No Kidding!!!

Lately I have been going back and watching the episodes from the first ten/eleven seasons of the Simpsons. Man, that show was great at one time!

I was a die hard Simpsons fan forever. They lost their touch at some point.

2 Likes

Started watching trollhunters on netflix, animated series by Guillermo Del Torro

2 Likes

I’m actually watching She-Hulk for the first time. Not so bad once the burden of it being the latest and greatest Marvel show is off of it.

1 Like