What shows are you watching?

For me it started sometime in the early 2k

Instill watch the Tree House of Terror ones. We always binge the older ones and then watch the newest one when it comes out.

1 Like

I mean, it is on my list of stuff to watch at least. I have zero interest in Game of Thrones stuff. I wish Westworld hadn’t been canceled and GOT stuff got canceled instead. Yeah, I said it!

Same here. Zero desire to watch that show. Once I heard it’s dragons with some incest, I was out…

Re-watching all of the Tales from the Crypt episodes from the 90’s HBO run with my son and his girlfriend.

That series (and the Cryptkeeper) were just sooooo good.

I’ve talked them into watching my favorite episodes of the Twilight Zone when we’re done with these.

4 Likes

Have you watched Tales From The Darkside ?

2 Likes

Night Gallery was good too.

Oh… and Monsters.

3 Likes

Ahhh…Monsters :yum:

I have seen the movie as well as some of the various episodes. I need to track down more as I liked it/them!

Also, if anyone is a fan of those types of shows, their was a great series from the 80’s called “Darkroom”.
As I recall it was hosted by James Coburn.
Some really good episodes.
May be tough to find. Perhaps Hulu or even YouTube.

1 Like

The cancer episode was amazing.

1 Like

Severance was awesome.

1 Like

Watching Monsters now on Amazon

1 Like

“Farmer Wants a Wife,” has been decent. Less dramatic sniping between the ladies after the farmers than how the contestants ALWAYS get into it on, “Bachelor/Bachelorette.” I still didn’t watch the most recent season of that as Zach was such a boring choice for Bachelor.

Anyone remember Nightmare Cafe or Earth-2 ?

Those were my childhood jams. :grin:

Do not ring a bell. Does anyone remember the kid-geared show “Are you afraid of the dark?” That was terrifying and should not have been for children considering the nightmares it gave me as a child!

1 Like

I used to watch that show. Was pretty good

I liked Are You Afraid of the Dark, they brought it back recently I think

I feel like it gets rebooted now and then. The original series was insanely clever and scary at times.

I just finished Last of Us. The pacing was so much better than Walking Dead, IMO.

Despite never having played the game, I did like that the woman who played Ellie in the game played her mother in the show.

1 Like

her?

1 Like