What shows are you watching?

Believe that’s her. Spoilers in this, so beware: Ashley Johnson Playing Ellie's Mom In The ‘Last Of Us’ Finale Has A Deeper Meaning

just finished vox machina, fun animated shows based on D&D.

Started the new, “Night Court,” show that’s on NBC/Peacock. It is a sequel of sorts to the old series but stands alone nicely. Pretty funny.

1 Like

I am watching King of Collectibles on Netflix, about Golden Auctions, selling off high end stuff.

New series about a real life nutsy murder case on HBO MAX is called Love & Death.
Elizabeth Olsen (Scarlet Witch) is the lead.

Decent show if you have nothing else to watch. Pretty crazy given it’s a real life happening.

trying to dip my toes in the anime world. Any recommendations?

I started watching attack on titan, naruto, hero academia? Any recommendations?

1 Like

Akira, Gundam 08th MS Team

3 Likes

Samurai Champloo. One Piece.

2 Likes

Movies - Akira, Fist of the North Star, Ninja Scroll, Wicked City, and Demon City Shinjuku. Some are a little more violent and contain some other scenes not suitable for younger viewers…
Series - most are short good to binge… Death Note, Berserk, Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop, 8 Man After, Guyver… too much good out there, lol.

3 Likes

Started to watch Severence. Pretty good so far.

1 Like

Vinland Saga. I don’t like anime, but this one is 10/10.

Looking forward to Silo from the book series Wool. Great books. They made a 6 issue comic series of it. Fairly hard to track down the first couple issues.

disappointed he gets a pass for his scoreboard days

Wife and I started Love and Death on HBO. Really good show about one messed up situation lol

And i finally started Sopranos.

cowboy bebop, trigun, FLCL

1 Like

Here is one with a great plot and twist.

Terror in Resonance

1 Like

I loved the first season or two. After they left the park it got very boring to me.

1 Like

binged watched From S1 today.

1 Like

Barry is a great show. Season 4 is the last season which is disappointing but so far the new season has been great. highly recommend the show. Bill Hader is great in it.

@kevin how was it?