Where can I buy this comic? (Batman 108 variant)

Anyone able to find out who sells that Derrick Chew Batman 108 I posted?? Google still knows noting.

:eyes::eyes::eyes: ok I wasn’t getting any store variants for this issue, but I love love this cover. What store is selling?

sanctum santorum

1 Like

The cover looks nice. It just seam that she stopped drawing her right boob. It gets round then looses shape. I know that not all women’s breast are the same but at least draw it with a shape. Just my opinion.

1 Like

I try not to buy comics from people who talk about what comics you should buy. Seems like a conflict of interest to me.

3 Likes

Why would someone want to send him money? He is on youtube and has 10,000 followers. His youtube is monitized through google adsense and he is making money off any ads that run on youtube.

I mean I make money off ads but do not feel the need to request donations or gifts. Plus I am sure he is selling comics outside his web store. I find the donation thing sketchy.

3 Likes

Like Alex Jones… makes millions selling vitamins and bullshit from his online store yet begs for donations cause he claims they only got a month left of funding, so send money to support his cause and message… very sketchy… very!

1 Like

Monetized or not fans of shows send money in to youtubers. super chat questions etc. I wasnt advocating sending anyone money just stating IF your a fan and wanna support him those are ways to do so.

Ya’ll can certainly send me money if you all want then… I won’t complain!

I guess it is not a good idea to post that link to economic in comics in the Online Comic Store Report Card section. Next time I will post a link to TFAW for a ratio variant 30% off. 1234567

No. Post anything you like. It’s all good.

3 Likes

I second this. Just expect people and their opinions to chime in. I never planned on buying from the economics guy but at least I tried to give some valid feedback on his site. :wink:

2 Likes

For me, I mentioned I don’t like buying from people dropping spec. Also, I don’t understand the silly hats, puking emojis and calling people poop in his videos. I just don’t want to buy from someone who acts like that.

2 Likes

I skim through his videos all the time. I don’t agree with many of his picks but I always learn something from his videos. I don’t know what it is but some people really don’t like him. I guess they are turned off by his humor. I am just very hard to offend.

The feedback you gave was outstanding.

I think its just the offensive jokes and crude humor and his love of boob/naked/women covers. Besides those things it’s his “you heard it hear first” mentality(for me) when he just vaguely guesses spec and what he thinks or when he finally reads the synopsis (that we all can read mind you) and says it might be a key or blah blah… idk that turns me off because he has people buying books based of his recommendations. I watch everything I’ll admit it’s not for the info actually it’s for the comparison of who’s right or who said it first. Like for me I follow most shops on IG even if I dont like them. I follow artist I like. And every Tues I hit up Peviews for FOC that following Mon. So covers I see or artist variant( like the Bagley Skyline for Miles 25) before they make a vid or post to IG. I mark what I think will be hot and watch the videos to see if I was right. (This is my take on him personally) outside of spoilers he drops his info/insight isnt much to me.

@SpideyHunter516 : I can’t find an image of the Bagley Skyline Variant…do you happen to have one??

@Vann here

and of course this comes out when I hesitated on getting Spidey 700 Skyline so watch the price go even higher.

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

No problem