Where can I buy this comic? (Batman 108 variant)

ehm… Anyone any info on the Chew Batman 108 Exclusive??

1 Like

Lol. We are doing a Comicsheatingup Derrick Chew Variant for #109. It’s gonna be the Chew Chu Variant with a new character called the Train Maker. Limited to 3000 copies but we are gonna destroy 2,999 copies. Gonna be super rare.

3 Likes

I’ll send you 1 million dollars if you sell it to me. Only because it has the 1st appearance of the Train Maker which my oldest used to be obses with Thomas the Train.

1 Like

I’m gonna go ahead and skip a few joke posts and just jump to the obvious joke.

1 Like

That episode was F@@$%/n HILARIOUS!! Thanks for that drop. Imma watch that while I organize some books.

2 Likes

Ok, in case anyone actually gave a hoot these guys are selling the Derrick Chew 108 and looks like they’re brand new - this is literally the only exclusive they have for sale!

1 Like

@RockinRonRobin Just got an email for the JeeHyung Lee cover from Frankie’s Comics. Looks like it will go on sale this Saturday @2PM EST at their site (and prob partner sites as well) https://frankiescomics.com/

2 Likes

well, you can buy comics from any online or offline store such as eBay, Amazon, Flipkart, and Walmart. There are many stores you can make your best choices. Compared to others amazon is a little better in terms of services. Also, amazon return policy is flexible I am saying this according to my personal experience. Also, there are many sites that sell only comic books such as my comic shop dot com. But for the last few months, I was thinking to start a business that sells only comic books. Not an online shop but an offline company or kind of LLC. I don’t know if there are other businesses available here. I am doing research on this and it’s a possibility. Currently, I am in the phase of business entity research. Any suggestions are welcomed.