Will SiKtC #1 8th Print have legs?

I’ve been told by a retailer the print run is estimating to be around the 75k mark based on the amount of BRZRKR orders were made… so, it’s not gonna be that… “rare”… if true! :wink:

Based off what?

Isn’t it based off the ‘second’ round of Brzrkr 1 foil prints ordered?

No stores get 1 for every 2 issue #2 ordered. So if #2 has 150k print run, then 75k sounds about right. This will be the highest printed reprint yet.

Ive heard about 10 different things now. The only concrete thing ive heard was that Toss comics will send me 1 for every Brzrkr 1 and 2 I order. No other shop seems to know how it works so I spent $100 bucks with toss and hopefully it pays off.

If it doesn’t pay off I have a stack of LCSD SIKTC’s to sell to pay for my mistake.

1 Like

based on 1 copy for every 2 copies of brzrkr 2 ordered, issue #1 had 600k+ print run. #2 will be at least 150k probably closer to 200k. since diamond had it listed as a 1:3 incentive for foc orders

Ive heard its 1 for every two. Has nothing to do with Foils, other than that giveaway card was in the #1 foil.

Ok so everyone has heard something different and no one is sure.

I still think it’s worth the $10 bucks it takes to get 2 brzrkr copies and see what happens.

1 Like

ya why not, the BRZRKR comic wasnt terrible. Basically a free roll.

They changed it to a 1:2 ratio though…

It might be rare but for me if you’re still printing a book that came out in September of 2019 it’s not for me.
I mean are we going to have variants of issue 1 coming out for the next 5 years?

only after foc from what i recall

Kirkman has had how many issues of Walking Dead #1 come out?

Scout is doing a 2nd print of Electric Black #1… 2 years later… :wink:

Electric Black #1 2nd Ptg

Yeah.

so stores loaded up based on the 1:3 instead of the 1:2, that drove up print run

They want BRZRKR to be the best selling comic based on print run numbers, not actual real demand… :wink:

1 Like

“BRZRKR,” the comic you bought to be able to buy a different comic!

4 Likes

You caught me.