Will SiKtC #1 8th Print have legs?

The print run will be roughly 1/2 the print run for Brzrkr 2.

They screwed us with the surprise cards in the Foil #1’s.

We ordered #2 based on being able to get a surprise for every 3 ordered.

Then they pass out cards in the Foil #1’s saying we have to give copies of a comic to anyone who shows up with the card and buys #2.

We e-mail Diamond to find out if they’ll be sending enough copies of the comic to match the number of Foil #1’s we ordered for FREE since they want us to give them away for free.

Eventually BOOM responds to Diamond and makes an official announcement that they were increasing the qty of free surprise items which by now we know is the same comic they want us to give away for FREE so we get one copy for every 2 #2’s ordered instead of every 3 copies but they were also pulling any overproduction of #2 and making sure no orders placed after FOC qualified for free incentive copies.

End result, we’re getting an increase in the total number of FREE copies we would have gotten, but only enough to cover roughly 50% of the #1 Foils we sent out the door so there’s no way to honor those stupid cards they sent out without our knowledge unless we use the copies we qualified for by buying extra copies of #2 earlier to have them for other reasons.

Basically BOOM screwed us, the customers for the #1 Foils and has made one of the stupidest promotions I’ve ever seen. A complete and total train wreck of an idea.

Simply put, BOOM should have supplied FREE copies to stores to match the number of FOIL #1’s ordered. They chose NOT to honor their own stupid offer and supply the product needed in qty sufficient to handle the potential demand.

5 Likes

So what you’re saying is that SIKTC #1 8th print should be super easy to acquire at every LCD then! /S

I doubt this. At least where I’m at, most stores will speculate. No way these will be given out for free.

One of the main stores around here sold the foil 7th print for $10 on release day so yeah…

2 Likes

I also noticed that may LCS has started to play the spec game. Luckily it’s only on the rations (at least for now). Before the ratios where $5-10 bellow and know they are double or tripple the going rate. So we’ll see how that plays out in the future.

Specutailers gonna specutail.

2 Likes

Gotta be shilled…

Possibly or just people getting into the bidding wars cause some just can’t stand losing when they’re outbid. Like FOMO, getting outbid is a real disease for some…

1 Like

The largest print run to date for SIKTC… if that tells you anything, don’t overpay for this sucker and just buy your BRZRKR’s to get it for free…

3 Likes

haha that print count is ridiculous, bet the person who bid on that siktc #1 8th print on ebay is regretting it. Thanks for the information!

2 Likes

Oh so it is garbage now lol thanks Boom!

It was printed to be free, so I’m trying my best to keep it “FREE” :wink:

Ya’lls welcome!

Sold for $68.96…smh

Boom might have killed the Golden goose with all this monkey business. I am less likely to collect anything from them if they keep pulling these antics. I am going to sell off any of the Brzrkr comics I have and never look back.

Outer limits boro is selling for $30. Just got an email from them.

Hey Poyo, you have a source link for this information? Been searching for a while and can’t find anything.

Thanks

That was snippet from BOOM’s email sent to retailers.

Gotcha thanks.

HMM book releases the same week at tv news

Following back up on this topic. Is sold two at auction this weekend. One went for $8. One went for $28. Odd.

4 Likes