Wonder Woman #759 1st Liar Liar in stock at Midtown limit 1

That’s the only reason I was gonna buy the comic because of Jim lee lol.

I responded earlier as to my own personal reasons for liking the character/book.

One other thing I do enjoy as well. The character hasn’t just been thrown in. Not sure how many of you had time to read it, but she isn’t introduced as a villain. She actually just seems like a nice, young, possibly cognitive impaired, girl who befriends Diana. If we weren’t made aware through future covers/solicitations, you would never know she has any “villainous” traits about her.

There is one very clever and somewhat hidden reference that she “may” be the source of something nefarious.

Again, completely agree with everyone. A Wonder Woman villain isn’t going to be a barn burner. At least there does seem to be some meat and taters and thought going into her development though.

Actually reminds me of the way we were introduced to “Star” in Captain Marvel #1…we had no inkling that she would later become anyone of importance.

Max Lord’s daughter…calling it now.

And just like Star, Captain Marvel #1 hasnt done crap but #8 is the book to get.

2 Likes

Absolutely agree

As an aside…the upcoming Middleton Wonder Woman covers are just absolutely stunning. I love his art to begin with, but woah.

With the plot development of Liar/Lair (and I also agree with you on the daughter deal), I think it’s a good book to just have added to the pull list.

1 Like

FYI, Midtown now has this back in stock but at the very nice price of $15.00…

https://www.midtowncomics.com/product/1932857

Geez… out of stock, until they walked across the warehouse floor to pick up the box from UCS… oh look, back in stock again… new price. :expressionless:

Lol. I have 2 copies of A and 3 of B. I am good. Thanks for the tip though!