Worst Covers of 2022

don’t get me wrong – there are some of them that are great - I own a CGC metal copy of The Poohdalorian — but this is just bad copy of a copy money grabbing.

Sure, but the Pooh they use is clearly modeled after Disney’s specific version. I thought there was still some claim they had for that(?). And then there’s Deadpool anyway. * shrug *

There’s weird rules about parody work as well. You change enough of the copyright and it becomes your own, etc.

My apologies if anyone here is a Daniel Johnston fan, but yikes. Superman had the worst covers last year and it looks like he probably will again this year.

image001-5

image002-1

image003-5-1

2 Likes

I’m curious how a dead person puts out new comic book covers? Or is this previous work? Yes they’re awful, though some of his work isn’t horrible.

Yes.

2 Likes

Thanks, I’m reading his wiki. I actually like some of his work but not these.

Has some charm.

Nothing but abs from shoulder to hip. Plus, looks like DP skips leg day.

1 Like

Eyes aren’t really at the right angle compared to his jawline, either.

What I love most is how Liefeld never, ever bothers with backgrounds.

2 Likes

The belt is nice and the best part is it looks like Deadpool shit out his creator with his name placement.

Does he… reach all the way across his body and over the opposite shoulder to grab a sword? Why not grab the one behind the hand you’re going to use it in?

We got another one boys. Spideys head looks way too big and awkward here, I get he was trying to do an angle, but he did not get it right, looks almost xenomorph-like. And then there’s green goblins thighs :eyes:

75960620200300231_1600x

1 Like

Goblin didn’t skip leg day!

Beast’s right arm is just as long as Doc Oc’s cybernetic arms

5 Likes

Oh damn… :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Good thing for us all Wolverine’s forearm is covering up the Beast’s junk.

Was this drawn by a 6 year old?

2 Likes

Is the Hulk constipated?

Yikes…ouch.