Worst Covers of 2023

BATMAN SUPERMAN WORLDS FINEST #16 CVR F INC 1:50 KAARE ANDREWS CARD STOCK VARIANT

I sure hope thats not the cover, because if it is, Kaare Andrews has fallen off the wagon…

Just my opinion, but Black Cat’s face is off… I mean really off… in an otherwise pretty decent cover.

1 Like

its 90’s style superman batman

1 Like

Yes, my take when I saw it. Someone who doesn’t look like Black Cat wearing her costume. Great art at one level, but not somehow Black Cat.

2 Likes

This one looks great to me. Looks like the ‘90s. What’s your issue with it?

You don’t like superman’s marshmallow arms?

He who shall not be named always puts in a good effort for worst cover of the year…

3 Likes

From far away it didnt look as bad. But I zoomend in and WOW!!!

1 Like

I understand that his art is the subject of many jokes BUT the man LOVES comics. I admire that about him, he has a true passion for the medium.

5 Likes

8 Likes

and…

Frank Miller needs to RETIRE !!! Absolute trash covers.

4 Likes

I don’t hate the MK and Blade covers but that Wolverine is just horrible.

1 Like

That Wolverine cover is getting ALOT of noise across the community.
And I mean alot.

1 Like

Have any of you guys seen Frank Miller lately? We should be happy he can still even draw…

3 Likes

He’s done some “hard time”

2 Likes

I like the MK, actually.

3 Likes

I like the Moon Knight too. I feel like I pointed these out before and said something about them

I think it’s interesting that, seemingly out of nowhere, Miller is doing Marvel covers. I wonder if these were commissions.

1 Like

Maybe need some funds for his own publishing company?

1 Like

I saw this cover in another thread and thought it was a joke…like someone from CHU drew it and tried to pass it off as a variant.