X-Men: Children of Atom Spec

I have access to about a dozen of the expanded 2nd print version for cover if that heats up. But, currently, there are a ton for cover on eBay, so I’m not sure that’s a worthwhile investment just yet.

Me too, not sure about that second print. I managed to get 3 first prints though…

So is anyone planning on going heavy on this or are you planning to just pick up a few of #1

I’m buying absolutely zero copies.

I’m getting one copy because I’m also getting New Mutants by the same writer and hoping there will be some cross pollination between the two series.

I’m buying one because I’m buying and reading everything X-Men related currently. My wallet hates me.

2 Likes

i got a few copies, but nothing like Star Wars the high republic big…

Thanks for the info here, was able to pick up cover A and a 2nd print one. What ever one is going for more ,sell that and keep the other.

You’re not feeling this one agent poyo?

Been burned way too much with X-Men spec and I also don’t chase every potential flip… so if it heats up, great for those who do buy to flip.

2 Likes

1 Like

I purchased a good amount of the Marvel’s Voices at or near cover price. I don’t have high expectations in the short run. I seldom do well on mutant spec. Although this could play out well in the long run… I don’t mind being patient when I am close to cover price.

I managed to get 7 cover A’s for £1 over cover my guess is Cover B with Miles should follow suit over the next few weeks

Talking about Miles on the cover of Marvel voices here’s Marvels Voices Legacy #1 coming in February I think this will be sought after just because of this Coipel Variant cover but I could be wrong

Edit - this is not the Children Of Atom 1st Appearance book don’t cop for that reason

1 Like

I saw that cover and thought it looked neat.

I know where the Barber shop cover is. May have to make a trip again. I did get two regular covers and two 2nd prints.

It was already a $20-25 spec play relating to the Spider Goddess and the spider that created Silk, but hopefully the Children hypothesis pans out too. Cover C with Miles is a good pickup as well.

The type of articles that push the price of Marvels Voices #1 up based on 1 prior ebay sale:

Good old bleeding cool must be late on catching up with the forums and other spots.

3 Likes