Yessssssssss

I show your at trust level 1 now, which should remove the max of 1 image per post.

Awesome. poyo fixes it I think

Well, I think. Some of the admin config options are not very descriptive of what they actually do.

Fresh new member here,. I guess you could call me a rookie to the forum game lolā€¦ Iā€™ve never really participated in anything like this since the early 2000ā€™s. It all seems the same so thatā€™s goodā€¦ then again back then it was for rapping,freestyling & battling with everyone else all with just typing everything lololā€¦ I might be too old for all that now but your never too old for talking comics! Right? Riiiiiight! ā€¦ Iā€™m sure that Iā€™ll still have no idea what Iā€™m doing though lol.

Welcome. We are glad you are here. The forum is brand new and we are adding members constantly. Many lurkers right now so anyone who wants to talk comics is very welcome.

Thanks bud,. I appreciate the welcome. Iā€™ve been participating in a few ā€œpostsā€ or whatyacallā€™em and I enjoy it. Like I said its new to me but Iā€™m liking all the advice, suggestions and intelligent talks going on. Hopefully itll catch on as it grows and replace all the FB groups and all others . Leave that for the kids lol.