Your Office / Wo/Man Cave

This is what I use - https://www.amazon.com/Comic-Mount-Shelf-Invisible-Adjustable/dp/B07CH37WG9/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?keywords=comic+mounts&qid=1563065084&s=gateway&sr=8-1

They’re very, very easy.

For any books I dont get cgc’d I try and pick up the comic skins cases (but they’re not cheap either, or add up quickly)… I’ve had a lot of success with those so far and made custom banner headers for “mock” labels in Word.

I take a screenshot of the photo, then upload the screenshot.

Is that Action Comics, in the lower left of pic 1, by the light switch with painters tape on it, 1st Brainiac? If not, whats the significance of the book? Sorry if its a dumb question. I dont know DC, any age, that well, outside of Batman.

Yes, AC 242 is 1st Brainiac and 1st bottle city on Kandor - the kryptonian city Supergirl is from that Brainiac shrunk.

The copy I have is really low grade.

…and the painters tape - was on the switches when we bought the place - I guess I’ve taken their alarm system seriously, “do not touch”.

1 Like

Beauty collection @LummoxLardsgard. A lot of the big boys are accounted for. Gorgeous.

I dont see The Joker #1 on the wall … first Solo series

When i finally finish the garage i will have all my good Comics up like that.

2nd Ghost rider
Enemy Aces
MArvel Team up #1
etc etc.

yes im jealous of your set up … its friggin awesome :slight_smile:

I don’t have that book - I think my next Joker investment would be a tec 475. I love that cover.

I really like the yellow wall I painted… I pulled a sherwin-Williams batman paint pallette online and went with the golden finch. It really pops with the BCW black totes.

Thanks for all the kind words. This is what addiction looks like.

My addiction looks different :slight_smile:
We are autograph junkies. here are a few. i have even more buried somewhere in the garage, lots of walking dead actor signatures. Gal Gadot wonderwoman signiture etc etc.

IMG_1074 IMG_1075 IMG_1076

Nice, great pieces. Lol Who turned poor Wanda into Tony?

That was Frank “Outrage” Cho

Amanda conner put the I love Frank Terri on her stomach.

That was when Boston Comic con was Boston Comic con, before the owner sold out to Fan expo.

I had tickets to the event the year the Boston Marathon bombing happened. With the active manhunt that followed it got delayed and I wasn’t able to go to the rescheduled one.

The artists that were suppose to go went to the various comic book stores around town. I got a watercolor sketch from Agnes G. of baby spiderman which now sits on my sons dresser.

At the time my wife and I lived in the search area , right down the street from where the MIT cop got shot. It was the only time My wife let me sleep with my gun under the pillow.

My now wife and I were living in Malden at the time.
My wife worked in Brookline and tried to go to work that morning (she went to bed before reported a connection to the death) after the MIT cop was killed not realizing there was an active manhunt and got stopped by a bomb squad in Copley. She had to call her mom to help navigate her back out of the city basically via old alleyways cause everything locked down around her.

When she got home, we ran away to my in laws place in Maine… had about enough of that

Ahh, so then you must go to Daves place (comicazi) for your comics there in somerville, or newengland comics. I like Dave, when i first started Flipping i was honest with him and he was more then happy to share info with me.

I used to go to the NE Comics in Malden (thr guy that ran that one was great but his name escapes me) but worked in Allston and later moved to Brighton so went to the store in Allston after awhile. Ended up moving to Buffalo and then again to Vermont, which doesnt really have any stores.

Ahhh Vermont. I use to travel there for work twice a month ( hvac parts salesman) There was a dinky little shop in Burlington Square. I use to stop at newbury comics in Lodonderry on the way home. I had some nice scores through craigslist on bulk comics every once in awhile.

Ahhh the 50 cent bin in the basement where they played magic the gathering … there is a great sushi place right across the street that my wife and I like.

I went and saw Rob Zombie and Marilyn Manson on Tuesday Alana. Show kicked so much ass and still got all my posts (including spoilers) done in time.

1 Like

45 is the new 30+5. Lol. I am damn old.

and your still a youngin to me :stuck_out_tongue:

Im chasing after the little one while crying about my back … then my oldest son tells me i might be a grandpa … like wtf im to young to be a grandpa.