Your Office / Wo/Man Cave

I am not a big fan of digital comics but do enjoy how digital music streaming has helped me discover artists I would have never found. Indie artists on Bandcamp, or things Spotify recommends. I like to buy physical copies of the digital stuff I find and love tho, never know when it could disappear from the web.

1 Like

I found that long boxes are pretty good for storing DVD/Blu Rays.

1 Like

What TV model are you using to play your NES system? I see that they are all flat screen style? I need one for my NES system. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mine are the NES classic and SNES classic. Both are usb powered and use HDMI. Believe it or not I have an NES Classic in my Jeep.

5 Likes

I see Jeeps all the time with the ducks in the dashā€¦ please explain this to me?

Iā€™ve been ā€œduckedā€ a few times.

Hmmmmā€¦ kind of odd! But okay! :slight_smile:

Itā€™s a Jeep thang.

You Jeep owners are weird peopleā€¦

And jeep owners think non-jeep owners are weird people.

Who wouldnā€™t want to own a jeep?!

:stuck_out_tongue:

I have zero desire or need to own oneā€¦

1 Like

I learned about this Jeep duck thing recently. A guy I worked with took his own life last year. He was a big Jeep guy. At a somewhat recent work event, they had these ducks all over the tables with his name on the bottom. I thought it was a cool, subtle way to keep him a part of the event.

2 Likes

The duck is just a nice cheap way to make fellow owners smile.

Have you ever owned one?

Maybe thatā€™s your problem. :wink:

I like my Jeep. I also use it as intended and have some great footage of me driving through flooded roads where cars are broken down. Plus off-roading with the doors and roof off. I love that vehicle.

Iā€™m chained to a wall in a basementā€¦ when would I ever own or need one? Geezā€¦ :wink:

But Iā€™ve driven them before. Still donā€™t have the need or desire to own one. Not gonna buy one either to determine if I should own one, thatā€™s just not feasible way to find out.

Poyo drives a Prius. Canā€™t convince him otherwise.