1st VENGEANCE (Bane's Daughter)

Looking for that 1:25

1 Like

I tried so many times for it on tfaw. It’s on the bay for around $40… been debating all day on it

One is $40 with a best offer. Offered $30 and was immediately declined.

Do you live in Ohio by chance lol? Sounds like a few of the stores in my area. I purposely go in a day a week and just buy useless $1 books just so when they look it up they’ll see its nothing…hoping to rid them of the perception that everything I’m buying isn’t worth $100 and rising.

I found two of the Bermejo cover. Found one on the shelf, and asked if there was another. Had some put away. Cover is awesome. Got me thinking about getting the BF#6, I’ve had on my mind for couple of years.

2 Likes

I absolutely agree. That is a stunning cover and much better art than the (OK) 1:50

1 Like

Didn’t have much time to really search. Vampi was hiding.

That’s awesome wall. Had to bring mine down to return to princess cave. Long story, covid job loss, covid early adopter etc.

Thanks for your suggestion, but I’m not from that area. Currently, I feel like I am on their “Wanted List” cause the books I bought recently blew up (Black Adam Winter special, Final Crisis #7 Superman CVR, Dept of Truth 1 Secret Variant are just a few). I’m thinking why you getting pissed when you didn’t do your homework or maybe they just don’t like the fact that I am making dollar on the penny. I mean I can understand these books are simply funny book, but honestly these “funny book” adds up quick and doesn’t help when cost of everything goes up. I’m actually trying to make a little bread to cover my expenses (still is not enough to cover my overall comic expenses).

Joker #2 2nd Printing

FYI, this one has Vengeance on the cover for those on the Bane Daughter bandwagon…

Joker #5 (1:25 Riccardo Federici Variant)

1 Like