2nd 3rd and 4th printings!

Yeah same was also done to The Nice House on the Lake later printings. Burned edges but still same artwork used from 1st print.

So by the time we get to the 8th printing we won’t even be able to distinguish any objects in the image…

1 Like

if this was boom we would be up to 8th printing already

2 Likes

With all of these W0rldtr33 multiple printings, they’re wasting so much paper. Guess even the first prints of each issue is not selling all that well overall. I’ve been enjoying the story so far, it is quite out there, but interesting overall. Image and Boom really need to tone it down with multiple printings for titles that just are not selling.

I am holding out on buying reprints until they do the 6th and final. And then reprint it in foil for LCSD. (Wait that was SIKTC)

3 Likes

There’s already a thread for five and above and hilariously you started it. Lol.

1 Like

Can always edit it…

But we won’t know about it until after they leave the printers and FOC has been cutoff yesterday!

Ha…past me thinking ahead…looking out for present and future me.

1 Like

UNTOLD TALES OF I HATE FAIRYLAND #1 (OF 5) 2ND PRINT

SWAN SONGS #1 2ND PRINT

STAR WARS: DARK DROIDS 1 KEN LASHLEY 2ND PRINTING VARIANT

CAPTAIN MARVEL: DARK TEMPEST 1 TBD ARTIST 2ND PRINTING VARIANT

3 Likes

wait dark droids aint even out yet

1 Like

BINGO ! is it a…spoiler ?

CAPTAIN MARVEL: DARK TEMPEST 1 R1C0 2ND PRINTING 1:25 VARIANT

1 Like

That’s the same art as the first print. I love the art but a Virgin 2nd print is a swing and a miss in my book.

5 Likes

Look at the 2nd prints

???

those arent 2nd prints…

2 Likes

I guess they labeled them incorrectly

1 Like

SPIDER-MAN 10 MARK BAGLEY 2ND PRINTING VARIANT

I held off on the 1st prints for issues 9 & 10 in hopes they’d have 2nd print spider-boy covers.

Yay……

2 Likes

SIRENS OF THE CITY #1 (OF 6) 2ND PRINT

1 Like