2nd 3rd and 4th printings!

Gonna be hard to beat the 2nd print, unless they put a first appearance on the cover.

1 Like

So … everyone talks about Walmart variants, but every time I go into a Walmart by me and ask about comics they look at me like :flushed: - ‘what’s a comic?’. None by me ever have any in the store.

1 Like

Probably going to be a head-shot of Degar smiling.

@jimee11 Apologies if you are fully aware of this, but are you checking where the sports cards are? For my area stores, they are always up front, in an aisle near the cashier lanes along with all the various gaming and sports cards and such.

I will also say, that I wonder if for the time being they were halted. I have not seen any whatsoever in a few months. Even the DC ones have dried up? I live in area where I have very good luck getting these. If in the future, they start rolling again, and you need something…let me know and I’ll try to help you out.

Thanks for the tip. While I have never seen them upfront by the registers, I have never actually looked. Also, with the workers I ask giving me blank stares I wonder if they just don’t stock them by me. But, I’ll look when I go back this weekend.

3rd print covers revealed…

2 Likes

Of course they reveal them after I posted my FOC article on the main site…

Love that Bounty Hunters…

1 Like

Man, it’s like we are in sync…

1 Like

Really Like that SA 3rd print. Like BH as well.

1 Like

I deleted mine. But that was funny.

1 Like

I was hoping the Bounty Hunters was a new cover…oh well. But yea…that SA 3rd is awesome

SA is a really great series. Story great. Artwork great. It’s a mashup between X-Men and Harry Potter IMO. This has ‘to da’ moon and beyond’ written all over it.

1 Like

Me too but honestly, I almost like that version better than the 2nd printing…

2 Likes

1 Like

Yup, @Anthony and I were discussing this while he was writing it up for main site.

Bounty Hunters 3rd Print is up on tfaw. It’s a great cover.

And Strange Academy 2 3rd print

They got all the new later printings here $4.95 ship no limit of books best deal when compared to Sanctum’s shipping

I threw those in with the Thor #5 3rd prints I’ve been meaning to buy.

Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: for 3rd print Death Metal Legends with a Robin King cover.:fire::fire::fire::fire: