2nd 3rd and 4th printings!

I’ve been watching TFAW and MCS and they never put the 2nd print up for pre-order. FoC is today according to Previews World. Anyone know where this is on pre-order besides Ebay?

Edit: 2nd print of course.

Tfaw will most likely add it this afternoon.

1 Like

https://forbiddenplanet.com/368215-sabrina-the-teenage-witch-anniversary-spectacular-1-2nd-printing/

3 Likes

MCS only has 2nd prints up for preorder for a very limited amount of time. You have to be quick to get them.

yea tfaw never loaded them, i even contacted them to do it

They never put venom 11 back up before discount disappeared this week they had it foc like 2 months ago

Ok, so it wasn’t just me who couldn’t get it. I tried yesterday evening…was showing available at the pre FOC price but wouldn’t let me add it…and it listed FOC as today. It went from heavy pre FOC discount to sold out. Wtf?

Ah, back up now at the not as discounted price.

Pass! Can get it cheaper and delivered faster elsewhere now…

problem with ordering after foc is not not guaranteed to get it, with archie books i cant imagine the over print is more than 200-300 copies

Can get it here.

4 Likes

I love pre-ordering from them, but their timing for adding books to FOC and when they come off FOC drives me crazy. Especially later printings, I’ve had to remind them (ask them) to add books that were coming up for FOC.

What shape do they arrive in, i wonder…

Yeah, not sure. My first time ordering from them.

I ordered 5 of the 1st print through Archie. Got it 2 days ago. All mangled! Gonna write for a refund. They shipped them all completely loose in a thin white cardboard envelope mailer.

1 Like

Publishers, particularly ones like Archie treat these as periodicals to read, not collect.

1 Like

Someone needs to tell them then because marketing your books as collectors editions says the direct opposite.

2 Likes

i ordered my 2nd prints off ebay, most publisher are notorious for bad shipping, i didnt trust them

Asylum Press is the one publisher I’ve ordered stuff from online and had a good experience with. They packed stuff well and threw in extras.

I second that about Asylum. Also, my Trespassers came in beautiful from Alterna

whatever happened to black adam #1 2nd printing? dont remember it even popping up on foc lists

One can collect things not in “mint” or “perfect” condition. I’ve seen magazines claim “collectors edition” when it’s a bigger issue that covers some major death or news event.

1 Like