2nd 3rd and 4th printings!

BLACK PANTHER 1 RAHZZAH 2ND PRINTING 1:25 VARIANT

2 Likes

sigh…of course a second print ratio variant.

4 Likes

Good cover parodying the Monster at the End of the Book. Classic kids story; it was read to me and I read it to my kids. I’m surprised this hasn’t been homaged before. I really expected it from the Ice Cream Man series when they did the Dr. Seuss homages. I’m in for a few copies for sure.

XINO #1 2ND PRINT

1 Like

INCREDIBLE HULK 1 NIC KLEIN 2ND PRINTING VARIANT

INCREDIBLE HULK 1 PATRICK GLEASON 2ND PRINTING 1:25 VARIANT

SCARLET WITCH ANNUAL 1 CARLOS NIETO 2ND PRINTING VARIANT

SCARLET WITCH ANNUAL 1 JIM CHEUNG 2ND PRINTING 1:25 VARIANT

2 Likes

Oh my gawd… look at his tiny head!

2 Likes

Here he is in real life!

1 Like

Yea, its bad

2 Likes

WILDS END #1 (OF 6) 2ND PRINT

4 Likes

Is the Joan Jett hair style making a come back?

I enjoyed the first issue overall. Nice horror feeling like we had in, “Immortal Hulk.” That last run (Cates’ run) really fell apart.

It was a cool idea but ended poorly, which is no surprise with his plots. He might think about planning his endings instead of just rolling with an idea, then writing himself into a corner

1 Like

ULTIMATE INVASION 1 R.B. SILVA 2ND PRINT

2 Likes

I really enjoyed the first issue.

1 Like

Oh good. I was looking forward to reading it but haven’t had the time yet. The Maker is one of my favorite modern antagonists. I hope they don’t screw him up.

I’d argue Hickman is the main person who, “Created,” The Maker in the sense he wrote when the Ultimate Reed Richards became evil and turned into The Maker way back when a decade or so ago. That was another reason I was pumped for him to revisit the character in this mini-series. It is a superb start.

2 Likes

2 formats, so expect a 1:25.

1 Like

The first issue was really good. Let’s hope Marvel allows Hickman to expand this universe properly and not interject with the stupid crazy stuff we are seeing in the main line 616.

Of course we are getting a Edge of Spider-verse #3 1:25 2nd print which only devalues all of these books.

1 Like

STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN SEASON 2 1 TBD ARTIST 2ND PRINTING VARIANT

STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN SEASON 2 1 TBD ARTIST 2ND PRINTING 1:25 VARIANT

Epic fail, marvel.

2 Likes