2nd 3rd and 4th printings!

That’s because some reason it originally was uploaded as in stock (not as a pre-order) which means the discount is default 20%. Then it got changed to pre-order but the discount hadn’t updated yet.

I think I fixed the issue and it should go back up at some point once all the indexes run. I’ll check it again a little later after lunch and if it hasn’t shown back up ping someone with more technical access/ability than me.

2 Likes

How does one go about searching for FOC on TFAW?

Click one of the FOC dates or release dates on a product and it will show any products with the same date(s).

Got it, thank you. Certainly a different way of a search.

Also got Walking Dead Deluxe 2nd prints 1-5 up now since those were impacted by the same issue for those who asked.

1 Like

Because you know, Image says these are being “rushed back to print”… 4 months after Issue #1 hit shelves in October of 2020 and there’s still first prints available at your online and local shops…

Mmm… hmmm… sure they are Image. I bet you guys got right on those additional prints, put so much thought into them, took you 4 months!

Sorry, it’s like people just ignore the blatant obvious BS sometimes… :wink:

I just like the covers…

They are cool, I do admit that…

It’s kind of ironic, the very writer and title that got me back into comics I almost despise the most now within the comic industry…

The Carl one looks a little off though. I do want to mention once again that I own the very first appearance of a zombified Carl though… from MondoCon 2017 by Francavilla.

4 Likes

Oh sweet, I still have the video of him doing the cover as well… (well, I caught him a short bit after he started):

9 Likes

Does anyone have a link for TFAW Dr Aphra 2nd print. I tries searching it but I just get the bust figure

Use the link in my FOC post.

Here

1 Like

Thank you

Thanks

1 Like

No problemo

One Thousand!!!

What’s the exact search you’re using? May be using some abbreviations or something that I need to set as keywords for the series.

I just put. Star Wars Dr Aphra. But I guess I needed to spell out Doctor.

LoL yeah Tfaw search engine is the spelling police.

1 Like