Batman The Adventures Continue #4

Yes I’ve been walking a tightrope of shipping received dates and shipping out dates. I just put I only ship on Saturdays earlier if possible on my listings so it covers me when I know something is coming during the week. Usually stuff with priority shipping I don’t have a problem doing it with.

"mystery bad guy "…not really a mystery.

It’s Jason Todd.

I didn’t know what FOC was for years, and I was reading comics and blogging about them! I just didn’t understand the details for quite some time. As time has gone on and I’ve become a member of the CHU community I have learned a lot and gone from hating on speculation to being decent at flipping stuff myself. My flipping helps fund me buying all the comics I want to simply own and read, so it is a hobby that pays for itself as opposed to draining my budget. What could be better?

Isn’t it always Jason Todd whenever there is a mysterious bad guy who seems to know a lot about Batman? That was such a letdown in the Arkham Knight game.

1 Like

I echo your sentiments, David. I never hated comic peculation, as I didn’t know what it was, but, when I got back into collecting about 5 years ago, I quickly discovered CHU and that launched my flipping days. The plan was to make the hobby self sustained zero sum. It has worked out well beyond that now, including some books that I hope will help fund my retirement in 20 years.

#2 just hit a certain apps “hot list”…so if you are flippin & not holding…nows the time.

Im holding. Just waiting until the day this new character makes her DCU debut.

2 Likes

Exactly why I am going to hold.

1 Like

I haven’t read this, but got 4 copies ordered yesterday before prices went up. Is it really a hold? What are the chances this character sticks around, gets popular or makes it to the DCU?

About a .005% chance😜

Whose to say. Could be 5, 10, 20 years from now. Most of the new characters introduced in the comics based off the DC cartoons have later appeared in the DCU. Im sure everyone is thinking with the train of thought “this could be the next Harley Quinn”. Do I think that ? Hell no.

If you bought copies for cover price or less, it doesnt hurt to hold those copies.