Black Panther 2: Atlantis vs Wakanda

Article for anyone interested

1 Like

Ironheart 9 cover with both Shuri and Riri.

Will it be a touted 'hot list 'book? :thinking:

1 Like

there on 12 cover to

1 Like

Both aren’t the greatest covers but im sure someone bought them all up and will say otherwise on their hot list.

3 Likes

they always do

1 Like

I picked up 9 cause of @Anthony

So he called it first! :+1: :grinning:

Yesssss!

Old news…

Except @Anthony was wrong and that’s Silhouette who first appears in New Warriors #2 from 1990.:joy:

Already close to $50 asking prices

Yeah, this book would qualify for a hot list. The first meeting of two black girls who may end up being Black Panther and de facto Iron Man??? People will sell after news breaks and it will make top 10s. Of course it will.

1 Like

Wow that book popped.

First meetings are all the rage now when people can no longer afford a first appearance.

I believe most cool down unless it’s like hulk vs. thing monumental.

1 Like

Book hit the KCC Spec Deck alert so
It went from ‘dead spec’ to top 10 list spec :rocket: :laughing:

1 Like

Then many of them drop back to dead spec weeks or months later, lol

2 Likes

That book was not dead spec, but okay.

If you’re digging and speccing, might as well hunt for Riri and Kamala as well…

3 Likes

That seems true but I feel like it’s just FOMO. I would have thought 2nd appearances would be more desirable (maybe they are, I haven’t really analyzed). The first Shuri-Ironheart book skyrocketed overnight (which sucks for me because that was the last Ironheart I needed to complete the run …)

1 Like

Moon Girl and Riri is a good one you can find in bins. Look out for Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur 15.

It’s a dope cover as well.

5 Likes

All the Moon Girl comics have really low print runs, amazing it lasted for as many issues as it did. Great recommendation!

Bought 2 copies of this cover on Monday. Just got shipped out thurs.