Black Panther 2: Atlantis vs Wakanda

Funny you mention this: Spider-Men 1 its on this week’s KCC weekly pick. :thinking:

1 Like

SHES BLACK PANTHER CONFIRMED!!! shes doing stunts? Got injured? Let the hype train begin!! I’m jus kidding. Succs she got hurt tho.

I did see that which reminded me of that book. Not a coincidence!

1 Like

The Michael Turner miles virgin for Spidermen has gone for decent money for about a year now

2 Likes

And just like that the cheapest copies are gone…and prices start popping.

Amazing (pun intended) everyone had to be reminded Peter and Miles actually met for a first time too…

4 Likes

5 Likes

I have the first three issues of that series that I pulled out to list. Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

I have to see what I have. I think I have one or two…maybe a ratio variant as well.

@Alana Meetings do suck, but more so that I can’t get out of them or away from work to list my books that have first meetings…. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Just take a picture of everyone you first meet at your meetings and sell those online as first meetings and keep your comics.

2 Likes

Ironheart 9 9.8 auction ended at $512
:man_shrugging:

Woo hoo!

2 Likes

Still like this cover better.

2 Likes

Get that money!

I know we have discussed this book, but I still find them while digging and I don’t think the masses have yet tuned into it or newcomers may be unaware.
Doesn’t pre-date the Annual, but certainly pre-dates the series.
Just another to look for while digging.

4 Likes

Is there an actual preview (few pages) or just this page ?

@DocCRR Few pages!

1 Like

There actually several books that have the preview. It hasn’t taken off yet and I don’t expect it to. I have several copies including newsstands if they ever to sell for anything.

2 Likes

Still good to know early enough (Thanks Devildog + ToddW !). If I can find these in the $0.25, $0.50, $1 boxes, it maybe a small risk. I wouldnt go too heavy or expensive.

1 Like

My man knows the vibes. I’m just waiting for someone to bring it up on you tube create the hype

1 Like

If we keep talking about it they’ll figure it out.

1 Like