Black Widow Trailer Spec

I just want you to be safe!

1 Like

Never truly safe… we humans forget that we are not at the top of the food chain from an evolutionary standpoint when you remove our use of brain that created tools and technology… we make very tasty meals with not a whole lot of built in defense as standalone organic bodies…

1 Like

People are not as tasty as one may think.

Wondering how you know this…

1 Like

4 Likes

Depends on how hungry you are.

I played professional soccer in Brazil for a few years. We had an… incident.

3 Likes

And clearly you ate a little too much as the result… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

There’s a great short story by Stephen King called “Survivor Type”…fits perfectly with the last few comments. Highly recommend it!

No way! For which team?

It was a joke. It is the plot of the movie “Alive”. I had the country and sport wrong though.

Stranded after a plane crash in the Andes mountains, individual members of Uruguay’s rugby team respond differently. Group leader Nando (Ethan Hawke) tries to keep everyone’s spirits up; medical student Roberto (Josh Hamilton) diligently treats cases of frostbite and gangrene; loose cannon Antonio (Vincent Spano) gradually loses his composure. Once all available food stuffs run out, the group faces a terrible dilemma: eat one or more of their deceased teammates, or die.

3 Likes

BAHAHAHAHA… how did I forget about that?

1 Like

Because I had all the important details wrong.

1 Like

I have a post somewhere on these forums from 2019 where I mentioned my love of Hulk #258 and recommendations to stock up on it because it just makes sense for the Winter Guard to show up at some point.

Ursa Major is so damned cool. I love when he fights Hulk “Hulk smash furry bear man who talks funny”.

1 Like
1 Like

Hulk #258 is still pretty affordable if you ask me.

1 Like

First appearance Marvel Fanfare #11

https://www.cbr.com/black-widow-rachel-weisz-character-name-occupation/?utm_source=CBR-FB-P&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_campaign=CBR-FB-P&fbclid=IwAR0u7eqTkANsNJioKyoj8D5of1DTdRVnHGWSlgmX3-JLWYCWiqiDDQec27Y

Called it!!

2 Likes

So was Ursa Major in this film? I mean in his actual bear form, not the regular ole Russian dude pre-transformation?

Feel free to message me if you don’t want to ruin it or whatever. Thanks!