Black Winter in Silver Surfer Black #4?

Black Winter first appeared in Star Trek: Obsession.

1 Like

2 Likes

Well… Nice to see Cates clarify. Now… I wonder how many eBay auctions are gonna get canceled now after those who rushed to buy before the confirmation. :grin:

1 Like

It is a good chuckle, every cloud in a comic book he’s going to have to clarify.

1 Like

Do people use the marvel database as a reference? Or is it like wiki where anyone can contribute. I got bored and googled black winter marvel and this was the result. Also says black winter’s marital status is single, if anyone was looking :rofl:

Anyone can change the wiki

1 Like

That’s why half of the stuff on it is wrong

Good to see Cates confirm the cover isn’t BW but that still leaves open the interior page where BW is referenced. A few people have replied to him with the interior page and he hasn’t responded…yet.

I’m leaning not BW in interior as well.

Yeah… Since the interiors match the cover… Pretty sure it’s going to be a big NO as well.

1 Like

He never msg back and said no about Virus in PP#49 :crazy_face:

Well, we all know that’s not the same Virus…

Well that’s cleared up on BW. Glad that was put to bed quickly by Cates.

Cates seems to be getting annoyed.

1 Like

I don’t blame him. Nothing worse to probably waking up to 100 tweets of the same question… and then after he answers it, he still gets asked… I’d be annoyed too.

Cates: “No, it’s not Black Winter.”

Tweeter: “What about this though, is that Black Winter?”

Cates in his best Samual Jackson voice: “Can you read mofo? I said NO!”

:stuck_out_tongue:

Oh man, Cates is pissed !!!

1 Like

I give the guy credit for responding even though he was annoyed.

Don’t like his language or attitude though… Needs to keep religious anything out of it no matter how annoyed he is. If he truly is a “pro” he needs to act like it and not a tantrum throwing child.

Cates’ unjustified ego has quickly outgrown his britches. Cates acts like a petulant millennial on his twit feed. The other week he was calling all his fans ignorant in defense of the alphabet community, and then referred to said group as ‘hey guys’. They did not take kindly to that pronoun. Cates is Ignorant with a big head. Cates does not deserve the adulation he receives. Imo.

2 Likes

I’m starting to see what you and others have been saying for a little while…Oh well, if he keeps over doing it someone else will take his place in a heart beat. I’ve had fun with his stuff but if his ego keeps inflating I will just move on.

1 Like