CGC pickups

This just came in today. The book came back a 9.8 from the CGC Jenny Frison signing.

8 Likes

Beauty

Newest pick up for the collection, been wanting this for a couple years glad to finally have it.

12 Likes

…Is it the book, or the butt’s? I know my answer.

1 Like

That’s just a perfect cover!

2 Likes

Cover A (11 on census) and C 1:15 incentive (2 on census)

2 Likes

Ok…now we can keep bad talking CGC…these made it safe & sound.

Very pleased with these results. The 6.0 on that Weird Science -Fantasy is great. Not an easy book to get in any grade.

I actually overpaid on that FF, but I overpaid vat what appeared to be a 4.0 to 5.0 so I’m great with a 6.0 white pager.

14 Likes

Incredible books!

1 Like

White pages is impressive. Nice books for sure.

2 Likes

Extremely pleased with this submission.

14 Likes

Nice pre-Code horror for sure!

awesome resource, thank you. i would love and appreciate future posts by anybody which have similar data. i love lists like this, especially creator-related checklists. the very thing that led me to restablish an interest in comics ten years ago was the idea of collecting every first crossover of spider-man in other titles (e.g. xmen 35, tta 57, avengers 11). i’m happy to provide the full list if anyone is interested.

Love this cover…

12 Likes

It’s what happens when Marvel is placed on a pedestal despite delivering largely crappy products in both comics and recent movies/TV

1 Like

@BatmanFan I but a ton of Silver and Bronze DC (even some golden age). Not sure if you have seen any of my pickups…

Not pointing at you specifically, just over all the spec/investment market seems to have a rock hard :eggplant: for Marvel and thinks DC is a joke.

2 Likes

DC was king for a while. I think Marvel Movies definitely usually take the 1 slot however DC variants as of late and some new characters have been up there.

Sent in a prescreen submission for a buddy and threw in some of my books. All are for sale if anyone is interested.

11 Likes

Do you accept payment plans lol…

Nice books by the way

2 Likes

Lol thanks, I’m open to a payment plan if you’re serious :stuck_out_tongue:

That NYX 3 was part of an overseas auction win that I took a chance on. Pics looked good but you never know til you have it in hand. Customs also inspected the package and sliced through several pages of one of the books - thankfully not this one!

1 Like